Tietto Minerals Ltd is a gold explorer and developer listed on Australian Stock Exchange in January 2018. It’s flagship project, the Abujar Gold project has a land holding of 1,114km2 over a mineralization strike of 70km in central west Cote D’Ivoire (“CI”) delivered a maiden JORC resources of 703,600oz at 2.1g/t in 2016. Tietto has drilled over 25,000m RC/DD/AC in 2018 for resource definition and new drilling target identification with drilling intercepts of up to 14m @ 9.12 g/t Au including 6m @ 20.58 g/t Au and 6m @ 34.17 g/t Au including 2m @ 85.34 g/t Au. A major resource update is expected in Q1 2019 which will be followed immediately with a scoping study and feasibility study. Three EPC contractors have visited the Abujar site in late 2018 for participating in the scoping study as well as their interest in mine construction.
Dr. Caigen Wang, Managing Directore
What is your rationale for attending 121 Mining Investment?
Promote the company’s market awareness about the major progress made about the Abujar Gold Project
What recent news would you like to highlight to investors attending?
– ZRC172: 14m @ 9.12 g/t Au from 108m including 6m @ 20.58 g/t Au
– ZRC171: 6m @ 34.17 g/t Au from 238m including 2m @ 85.34 g/t Au
– ZRC164A: 12m @ 6.92 g/t Au from 268m including 6m @ 11.63 g/t Au
– ZRD104: 13m @ 5.11 g/t Au from 238m including 5m @ 11.44 g/t Au
– ZRC169B: 6m at 10.51 g/t Au from 186m including 2m @ 28.57 g/t Au
– ZRC174: 10m @ 5.00 g/t Au from 240m including 4m @ 10.89 g/t Au
– ZRC179: 4m @ 7.52 g/t Au from 268m including 2m @ 13.93 g/t Au
What are your key goals for the next 3, 6 and 12 months?
Major JORC resource update
Completion of scoping study, environment study and mining licence application
Completion of feasibility study, grant of mining licence and EPC contractor award
In a sentence, what do you think makes your company such a compelling investment?
High grade near surface gold deposits with excellent economical future in a well recognized gold investment jurisdiction.