18 May Mine finance panel: Attracting alternative sources of finance beyond the public markets
Posted at 03:19h in Panel Discussions 0 Comments
Ian Coles, Partner, Mayer Brown
Mark Sawyer, Senior Partner, Greenstone Resources
Huw Williams, Senior Banker, EBRD
Randy Smallwood, CEO, Wheaton Precious Metals
Mine finance panel: Attracting alternative sources of finance beyond the public markets
- Transitions in how capital is formed for junior companies – how are traditional and alternative forms of project finance helping tackle the liquidity gap left by public markets?
- Where are specialist PE funds seeing opportunities among juniors?
- As a key part of the capital raising journey how is the bank lending environment evolving?
- How reactive and willing are alternative lenders to restructure facilities and allocate new capital in the face of project delays, cost overruns etc?
- Maintaining an appropriate level of control over a project without being too onerous and conflicting project outcomes