18 May Precious metals panel: Perspectives on the Gold market and opportunities for the long term investor
Posted at 03:11h in Panel Discussions 0 Comments
Precious metals panel: Perspectives on the Gold market and opportunities for the long term investor
- Investor views on gold mining equities’ recent weakness and correlation to the market sell-off
- Drawing parallels between this market and the 2008 financial crisis – could gold stocks experience a strong rebound first?
- Will market risk shift generalists into hedge strategies and boost physical gold further? How can we expect the gold price to react?
- How have major miners through to the junior set responded to evolving ESG risks?
- Consolidation across the sector – thoughts on recent M&A versus organic growth coming back on company agenda
Angelos Damascos, CEO & Founder, Sector Resource Managers
Ian Williams, CEO, Charteris Treasury Portfolio Managers