We are very much looking forward to welcoming you to 121 Mining Investment Hong Kong 2023, to be held at the Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong on 29 – 30 March. Please read the below information carefully and make necessary arrangements before your travel.
Conference attendees will be eligible for a special rate at Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong.
Before departing to Hong Kong, please pay attention to the relevant boarding, quarantine and testing arrangements.
– Fulfilled vaccination requirement
– Rapid antigen test conducted within 24 hours prior to the scheduled time of departure with a negative result and declare via the Health Declaration Form
– A green Health Declaration QR code will be generated after the declaration, please present it at check-in for verification by airlines and show to the border control point staff upon arriving at Hong Kong
– Relevant inbound persons are not required to undergo compulsory quarantine, but are under three days of medical surveillance, during which they are subject to Amber Code restrictions.
– Undergo PCR-based nucleic acid test according to Government’s requirement
For details, please visit www.coronavirus.gov.hk/eng/inbound-travel.html
To facilitate the need of COVID-19 test result for travel purpose, COVID-19 testing services for departure passengers are available at two non-restricted area locations of Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA). The specimens will be tested by HKSAR Government recognised local COVID-19 nucleic acid testing institutions.
Branded semi-private meeting spaces will be laid out in the venue to allow for intimate conversation while encouraging extra drop-in meetings.
Your meeting space includes furniture for 1-2-1 meetings, power supply for laptop and branded signage with meeting pod number, stock code (if any), company logo and promotional strapline.