Aberdeen Minerals is a privately owned company exploring for nickel and copper in North East Scotland, where it has secured a substantial package of landowner agreements covering known magmatic sulphide deposits and wider prospective geology.
The company recently completed a 2,000 line kilometre SkyTEM airborne EM survey over its priority target areas. This exclusive, proprietary and high resolution geophysical dataset means that Aberdeen Minerals is uniquely placed to discover and develop domestic supplies of metals essential to the energy transition in this remarkably underexplored region of the UK.
The company’s strategy is to advance the nickel-copper sulphide resource potential of its projects including drilling at the Arthrath prospect, while also progressing its strong pipeline of district scale discovery opportunities to rapidly build value ahead of a planned IPO in 2023.
Fraser Gardiner – CEO
Fraser is a Scotland-based minerals geologist with significant company executive exposure who has worked around the world on discovery, exploration and mine development projects. Experience includes Country Exploration Manager – Saudi Arabia (Barrick Gold), Exploration Manager – Laos (private business) and COO (AIM listed Ormonde Mining plc.)
Drew Craig – General Manager
Experienced Exploration Geologist And Project Manager. A native of Aberdeen, Drew has enjoyed an international career working in over 25 jurisdictions and across a broad range of commodities. He is a founder of consulting business Rocklore Exploration Services and a director of natural resources financing specialist, MINEXIA.
Aberdeen Minerals is seeking to raise its UK profile ahead of an anticipated 2023 IPO.
30 Sep 22 – Completed a 2,000 line kilometre SkyTEM airborne EM survey over its priority target areas.
1. Follow-up fieldwork on the results from the SkyTEM airborne EM survey.
2. Maiden drilling programme at the Arthrath prospect.
3. Increase land package and continue ESG outreach.
1. Undertake regional prospecting programme across Aberdeenshire.
2. Follow-up drilling.
3. Mineralogical and processing studies.
4. Expand local team.
2. Maiden JORC Resource Estimate at the Arthrath prospect.
3. Advanced prospecting activity.
4. Develop integrated downstream value-chain strategy.
“The Grampian mafic-ultramafic intrusions have many geological and geochemical traits that encourage further exploration, and in the context of many global targets, the environment is remarkably underexplored”
Peter C. Lightfoot, PhD, P.Geo ex Vale/Inco Chief Geologist
1. Strong pipeline of district scale discovery opportunities, focused on securing critical raw materials for the decarbonisation of the UK.
2. Extensive local knowledge, and experience in mineral exploration and development.
3. Strategy to rapidly build value ahead of a planned IPO in 2023.