• What has been working well for the mining sector and how can companies win over institutional investors in 2019?
• Are smaller companies being starved of capital? Is this a phase and when could capital permeate down to the junior tier?
• Key economic indicators investors are watching – trade war concerns, quicker-than-expected slowdown in China, faltering global economic growth expectations, rises in interest rates
• Improving reputation for economic gain – after recent events, how can mining justify a “licence to operate” in global jurisdictions – working with local communities, governments and end consumers of their products?
Cailey Barker, Director, Natural Resources, BlackRock
Charl Malan, Portfolio Manager, Van Eck
Neil Gregson, Portfolio Manager, JP Morgan Global Natural Resources Fund
Colin HAmilton, MD, Commodities Research, BMO
09:40 Niel Pretorius, CEO, DRD Gold
09:50 Ron Hochstein, President & CEO, Lundin Gold
10:00 Richard Young, President & CEO, Teranga Gold
10:10 Rick Van Nieuwenhuyse, PResident & CEO, Trilogy Metals
10:20 Wojtek Wodzicki, President & CEO, NGEx Resources
10:30 John Proust, CHairman & CEO, Japan Gold
10:40 Archie Koimtsidis, CEO & Managing Director, Cardinal Resources
10:50 Adam Lundin, President & CEO, Filo Mining
• Demand drivers for base metals – Implications of the electrification narrative on demand
• Tracking economic discoveries within base metals – where are the producing mines of the future?
• Are new mines bring brought into production fast enough to satisfy global demand increases?
David Wilson, Commodity Strategist, Freepoint Commodities
11:30 Matthew Yates, CEO & Managing Director, Orecorp Limited
11:40 Igor Gonzales, President & CEO, Sierra Metals
11:50 David Archer, CEO, Savannah Resources
12:00 Alwyn Vorster, Managing Director, BCI Minerals
12:10 Walter Coles, CEO & President, Skeena Resources
12:20 Paul Burton, Managing Director, TNG
12:30 Stephen Stone, Managing Director, Azumah Resources
12:40 Roderick Mcilree, CEO, Bluejay Mining
12:50 Barry Hildred, President & CEO, Aquila Resources
• Is there enough capital circulating the industry at present and how much is filtering down to the junior tier?
• Project finance, off-takes, royalties and streams; how are alternatives balancing against other forms of equity finance available?
• In structuring, negotiation and executing deals how do the goals of financier and miner align for a win-win result?
• Has the lending environment evolved; are non-bank project financiers changing the dynamic of debt markets?
Charles Bond, Partner, Gowling WLG
Adam Howard, Principal Banker, EBRD
Philip Clegg, Portfolio Manager,Orion Resource Partners
Richard Shemesian, Director, Bennelong Venture Capital
Hans-Arne L’Orange, Head of Metals & Mining, Clarksons Platou Securities
14:30 Alex Dorsch, Managing Director, Chalice Gold
14:40 John McConnell, President & CEO, Victoria Gold
14:50 Julian Hanna, Managing Director, MOD Resources
15:00 Jon Price, Managing Director, Intermin Resources
15:10 Luis Tondo, CEO, Coro Mining
15:20 Nick Brodie, CEO, Galane Gold
15:30 Brad Langile, CEO, GoGold Resources
15:40 Lindsay Owler, Director & CEO, Argonaut Resources
15:50 Dev Randhawa, Chairman & CEO, Fission Uranium
• Are there enough projects out in the market that stack up to institutional investors rigorous due diligence?
• If global growth continues to fall quicker than expected, how confident are investors of management teams to genuinely deliver over the coming 12 months?
• Increasing dividends, defensive credentials, reducing costs, debt free – How can miners gain greater investor confidence across 2019?
Julian Treger, CEO, Anglo Pacific
John Meyer, Partner & Mining Analyst, SP Angel
David Street, Principal, Tembo Capital
Rob Crayfourd, Co-Portfolio Manager, NCIM
16:30 Alan Carter, CEO, President & Director, Cabral Gold
16:40 Daniel Major, CEO, GoviEx Uranium
16:50 Graham Downs, President & CEO, ATAC Resources
17:00 Brandon Macdonnald, CEO, Fireweed Zinc
17:10 Claude Lemasson, President & CEO, Eastmain Resources
17:20 Brett Matich, President & CEO, Max Resource Corp