• How are leading funds interpreting the key economic drivers in metals markets – Sino-US trade wars; interest rates; global growth slow down; strong gold prices
• With the mining industry in need of new capital now, are metal shortages inevitable? Will investors be enticed to buy into improved fundamentals?
• When will the period of dividend focus ease off and the appetite for building return? Are greater capital flows into the junior tier expected 2020?
• With geological and political and above ground risks mounting, what will it take for new projects to find funding?
Neil Gregson, Portfolio Manager, JP Morgan Global Natural Resources Fund
Mark Burridge, Managing Partner, Baker Steel Capital
Hans-Arne L’orange, Head of Metals & Mining, Clarksons Platou Securities
Carl Tricoli, Founder and Managing Partner, Denham Capital
09:40 Mike Utting, VP Investor Relations, Kirkland Lake Gold
09:50 Alya Samokhvaloa, Deputy CEO, Petropavlosk
10:00 Gerorge Paspalas, President & CEO, MAG Silver
10:10 Richard Young, President & CEO, Teranga Gold
10:20 Greg McCunn, CEO, Asanko Gold
10:30 Bruce McLeod, President & CEO, Sabina Gold & Silver
10:40 Igor Gonzalez, President & CEO, Sierra Metals
10:50 David Cates, President & CEO, Denison Mines
• Making sense of the pysical and financial markets today
• What lies ahead for commodities – Demand outlook and supply gaps
• Update on China – growth, outward investment and policy driven activity
• How promising is the new market for EVs and clenaer fuels for metals demand?
• Capital flowing into resource replacement
Colin Hamilton, MD, Commodities Research, BMO
11:30 George Lloyd, Corporate Development, Merdeka Copper Gold
11:40 Alexander Molyneux, MD & CEO, Galena Mining
11:50 Dominic Duffy, President, CEO & Director, Mandalay Resources
12:00 Olivier Vadillo, Investor Relations, Highfield Resources
12:10 James Gowans, Interim President & CEO, Trilogy Metals
12:20 Killian Charles, VP Corporate Development, Osisko Metals
12:30 Paul Burton, MD & CEO, TNG
12:40 Max Porterfield, President & CEO, Callinex Mines
12:50 Darren Klinck, President & CEO, Bluestone Resources
• A private equity fund manager’s view on the state of mining markets
• What are some of the in-house macro themes driving mining private equity investments?
• Competing for the best assets – is competition beginning to pinch for the best projects?
• How do portfolio managers leverage a global, multicommodity network to complement existing mining teams?
• How is ESG critical in the investment decision making process?
Bert Koth, MD & Partner, Denham Mining Fund
Russ Cranswick, Partner, Head of Opportunities Fund, Resource Capital Funds
Peter Ruxton, Partner, Tembo Capital
14:30 John Proust, Chairman & CEO, Japan Gold
14:40 Lindsay Owler, Director & CEO, Argonaut Resources
14:50 Scott Trebilcock, President & CEO, Kore Mining
15:00 Mark Child, Chairman & CEO, Condor Gold
15:10 Grant Harris, Managing Director, Alta Zinc
15:20 William Sheriff, Executive Chairman, Golden Predator
15:30 Benjamin Cooper, President, Class 1 Nickel
15:40 Juan Gavidia, President & CEO, Orvana Minerals
15:50 Glenn Parsons, President & CEO, Awale
• What is the best approach to the mining sector in the current market?
• What does a good mining investment look like and are there enough projects available?
• Can innovation and strong company performance minimizing investors exposure to commodity price dips?
• What powers do nimble juniors bring bear in current markets?
• Increasing dividends, defensive credentials, reducing costs, debt free – How will miners win back investors in 2020?
John Meyer,Partner & Head of Research, SP Angel
Jamie Strauss, Founding Partner, Strauss Partners
Alain Corbani, Portfolio Manager, Finance SA
16:30 Jeremy McManus, GM, Commercial & Investor Relations, Neometals
16:40 Paul Cronin, Executive Director, Adriatic Metals
16:50 Andrew Thomson, President, Palamina
17:00 Edward Mead, Executive Director, Artemis Resources
17:10 Mikhail Damrin, CEO, Kopy Goldfields
17:20 Bernard Aylward, CEO, Kodal Minerals