• Are we at the start of a long run bull market in gold?
• Is 2019 a year for consolidation for gold miners? Thoughts on M&A outlook
• How have juniors been performing relative to their stock price? Is the junior segment currently undervalued?
• Silver outlook – how is silver set to perform? Is the upside still attractive for precious metals investors?
• Appetite for palladium after a strong year – is the metal overbought?
• Discovery outlook – are there enough high grade and economically recoverable deposits out there?
Ian Wiliams, CEO, Charteris Treasury Portfolio Management
• A look across the value chain for battery materials investing
• What is the fastest growing segment coming out of the EVs story – Lithium, Nickel, Cobalt, Copper?
• Can we expect global battery storage capacity to satisfy rising global demand?
• How mindful should investors be of the changing battery mix? Which cathode battery mix is the industry leaning towards?
• Realising the scale of the EV supply-chain – what are the material requirements to meet global demand projections?
• How much capital is still needed to realise this EV story?
• Overview of lithium junior mining segment – how are juniors set to perform – Developing brine or hard-rock projects – specialise or do both?
• Update on global battery storage capacity
• Forecast for metal prices – stabilization in 2019?
• Geopolitical and macroeconomic events buffeting commodity prices
• China outlook – Adapting to a slower demand outlook
• Evolution of emerging market economies
Peter Nagle, Economist, Development Prospects Group, The World Bank