09:00 Dev Randhawa, CEO & Chairman, Fission Uranium
09:10 Eric Desaulniers, President & CEO, Nouveau Monde Graphite Inc
09:20 Pine van Wyk, Director & CEO, Namibia Critical Metals
09:30 Victor Cantore, Chairman of the Board, Vision Lithium
09:40 Wojtek Wodzicki, President & CEO, NGEx Resources
09:50 John Black, CEO & Director,Regulus Resources
• Where are investors seeing long term capital appreciation across the mining business?
• Identifying under-valued opportunities with high grades and lower costs of capital – are there enough out there?
• Diversified or specialised? What type of mining company generates the best return on capital? • What are some of the value destructive actions from last up-cycle to be cautious of?
• Appeasing shareholders vs investing to grow –is there a longer-term approach miners should adopt now?
Rob Crayfourd, Portfolio Manager, New City Investment Managers
John Meyer, Partner & Mining Analyst, New City Investment Managers
Marjan Ertefai, Portfolio Manager, SP Angel
Mark Burridge Managing Partner, Portfolio Manager, Baker Steel
10:30 Bruce McLeod, President & CEO, Sabina Gold & Silver
10:40 Brendan Borg, Managing Director, Celsius Resources
10:50 Kent Pearson, President & CEO, Murchison Minerals
11:00 Teo Dechev, CEO, President & Director, Mundoro Capital
11:10 Tony Rovira, Managing Director, Azure Minerals
• Developments in electric vehicle markets
• Evolution in battery technologies for auto manufacturers
• Supply and demand impacts on associated battery materials
Wolfgang Bernhart, Senior Partner, Automotive, Roland Berger
11:50 Adam Lundin, President & CEO, Filo Mining Corp
12:00 David Kelley, CEO & President, Chakana Copper
12:10 Hamish Bohannan, Managing Director, Gulf Manganese
12:20 Alan Carter, CEO, President & Director, Cabral Gold
12:30 Peter Berdusco, CEO, Guyana Goldstrike
12:40 Matt Gill, Managing Director & CEO, White Rock Minerals
12:50 Jo Battershill, Corporate Executive, Salt Lake Potash
14:00 Toby Mayo, President & CEO, Far Resources
14:10 Wanda Cutler, Corporate Development,Infinite Lithium
14:20 Lindsay Owler, Director & CEO, Argonaut
14:30 Darren Klinck, President & CEO, Bluestone Resources
14:40 Stephen Quin, President & CEO, Midas Gold
14:50 Cal Everett, President & CEO, Liberty Gold
• Why have gold mining stocks underperformed when prices have been relatively stable and the sector is experiencing recovery?
• With speculative capital looking elsewhere, and a great deal of passive money in gold funds, where is the value investing in gold stocks? What will get shareholders excited again?
• What have been the stumbling blocks over wider M&A activity?
• In a bull market what weightings should be given to gold and silver equities?
Angelos Damaskos, Chairman & CEO, Sector Investments & Junior Gold Fund
Ian Williams,CEO, Charteris Treasury Portfolio Managers
Thomas Puppendahl, Founder & CIO, Chancery Asset Management
Willem Middelkoop, Founder, Commodity Discovery Fund
15:30 John Foulkes, VP Corporate Development ,Orsu Metals
15:40 Dr. Alexander Yakubchuk, Director of Exploration,,Oriole Resources
15:50 Tim Livesey, CEO, Gigametals Corp
16:00 Mark Jarvis, President & CEO, Sovereign Metals
16:10 Paul Cowley, President & CEO, First Vanadium
16:20 Bernard Aylward, CEO, Kodal Minerals
• Supply side risk – Are automakers and OEMs right to have concerns over reliability of supply sources for raw battery materials? Will producers be able to bring supply online fast enough?
• How much capital is needed to flow into battery metals sector to meet global demand projections?
• Are improvements in battery storage and alternative chemical mixes altering the demand equation for materials like Lithium, Nickel, Vanadium and Cobalt?
James Frith, Analyst, Bloomberg New Energy Finance Livio Filice, Global Energy Storage Executive
Marcel Goldenberg, Markets and Methodology Development, S&P Global Platts