09:00 Joe Walsh, Managing Director, Lepidico
09:10 David Archer, CEO, Savannah Resources
09:20 Trevor Benson, Executive Chairman, Walkabout Resources
09:30 Dev Randhawa, CEO & Chairman, Fission Uranium
09:40 Daniel Major, CEO, Goviex Uranium
09:50 Segun Lawson, President & CEO, Thor Explorations
• Where are investors seeing value in small to mid-cap juniors?
• What are the expectations and time horizon on returns of private equity in the current market?
• What are the stand-out features a mining junior needs to attract investors at this point in the cycle?
• Appetite for early stage exploration and greenfield projects
• Charting jurisdictional preference – is there a sovereign risk premium for certain junior mining stocks?
John Meyer, Partner & Mining Analyst, SP Angel
Cailey Barker, Director, Natural Resources, BlackRock
Alain Corbani, Head of Commodities, Portfolio Manager, Finance SA
Mark Sawyer, Senior Partner, Greenstone Resources
Gilbert Clark, Partner, Sentient Equity Partners
David Street, Invesment Manager, Tembo Capital
10:30 John Proust, Chairman & CEO, Japan Gold
10:40 Dale Ginn, VP of Exploration and Director, Bonterra Resources
10:50 Daniel James, President, Medgold Resources
11:00 Andres Restrepo, CEO, Mineros Resources
11:10 Rowan Johnston, Managing Director, Excelsior Gold
11:20 Maurice Mason, VP Corporate Development & IR, Caledonia Mining
• Are investors speculating again or focusing on the majors and remaining conservative?
• How have equities performed? Has the gold sector been overlooked for other hot streaks in bitcoin, battery metals, global equities?
• Will investors come back into gold mining stocks in 2018?
• From interest rates to global geo-political uncertainty – factors impacting the gold price in 2018
• What do the leading precious metals funds look for when assessing a mining company?
Terence van der Hout, Fund Manager, Commodity Discovery Fund
Angelos Damaskos, Fund Manager, Junior Gold Fund / Sector Investors
Dr. Torsten Dennin, Founder & CEO, Lynkeus Capital
Cathy Moises, Head of Research, Patersons Securities
Caigen Wang, Founder & Managing Director, Tietto Minerals
12:00 Alan Carter, President & CEO, Cabral Gold
12:10 Chris Ritchie, President, Silvercrest Metals
12:20 Mike Struthers, CEO, Georgian Mining
12:30 Geoff McDermott, Managing Director & CEO, Navarre Minerals
12:40 Kevin Wilson, Executive Chairman, Metminco
12:50 Michael Bennett, President & CEO, Altamira Gold Corp
14:00 David Richards, Managing Director, Liontown Resources
14:10 David Walls, Country Manager, Infinity Lithium
14:20 Mark McCauley, CEO, Melior Resources
14:30 Graham Downs, President & CEO, ATAC Resources
14:40 Errol Smart, Managing Director & CEO, Orion Minerals
14:50 André Labuschagne, Executive Chairman, Aeris Resources
• How available is mine finance to the junior sector at present? What size of project can get funding?
• How should mining companies think about maintaining their share price during the transition to production?
• Access and availability of debt – are banks becoming more confident in the industry again?
• Investment and innovation at the mine face: can mines accelerate discovery and de-risk exploration investment through investing in the right technologies and processes?
Michael Taylor, Consultant, Gowling WLG
Julian Treger, CEO, Anglo Pacific
Mark Tyler, London Representative, Auramet
Pim Kalisvaart, Portfolio Manager, Hawke’s Point Capital
Michael Barton, Portfolio Manager, Orion Mine Finance
15:30 Jeremy Grey, Manging Director, Orinoco Gold
15:40 Greg Crowe, President & CEO, Silver One Resources
15:50 Cal Everett, President, CEO and Director, Liberty Gold
16:00 R. Michael Jones, President & CEO, Platinum Group Metals
16:10 Greg Johnson, Chairman & CEO, Metallic Minerals
16:20 Richard Drechsler, VP Communications, Strategic Metals
• The potential for blockchain’s successful application to the mining industry
• Can the ICO model work for the mining sector to meet projects finance need for early stage high-risk development capital?
• Would cryptocurrencies open mining companies to a new and untapped generation of retail investor?
• What do blockchain technologies offer in terms of verifying the provenance and ownership of precious metals?
Lewis Fellas, CIO, Bletchley Park Capital