Cabral Gold is an exploration and development company that is led by a highly experienced & successful team that have discovered several gold deposits (totaling 5M oz) in Brazil over the past 15 years.
The Cuiu Cuiu project is located in the Tapajos region of northern Brazil which experienced the world’s largest gold rush in history between 1978 and 1995 and produced 20-30M oz of placer gold. Cuiu Cuiu was the richest and most productive of +100 areas.
Cuiu Cuiu has historic resources of 1M oz of gold (5.9Mt @ 0.9 g/t gold for 0.2M oz Indicated + 19.5Mt @ 1.2g/t gold for 0.8M oz Inferred).
The project has district scale potential. Recent drill results from the first of nine high-grade targets returned an intersect of 3.4m @ 36.6g/t gold.Resource Maven Report in March 2018 Gold Newsletter in March 2018 Gold Newsletter in April 2018
Alan Carter, President & CEO
Dr. Carter has a PhD in structural geology and gold geochemistry and spent 10 years living in South America during which time he worked with both Rio Tinto and Billiton. He was co-founder and COO of both Peregrine Metals and Peregrine Diamonds and was directly involved in the discovery of the Tocantinzinho, Coringa, Cajuiero and Cuiu Cuiu gold deposits in Brazil. He has extensive experience in the capital markets and sold his last company, Magellan Minerals in May 2016 to Ross Beaty’s Anfield Gold which is now part of Equinox Gold.
What is your rationale for attending 121 Mining Investment?
We would like to connect with both institutional and high net worth investors and will be looking to raise money following the current drill program.
What recent news would you like to highlight to investors attending?
28th Feb 2019 – Cabral cuts 3.4m @ 36.9g/t gold in Machichie drilling and announces the discovery of new high grade zone at the Cuiu Cuiu project, Brazil
What are your key goals for the next 3, 6 and 12 months?
Completion of current reconnaissance drill program designed to test 9 new high grade targets.
Equity financing aimed at further drilling to test size of new discoveries and several new previously untested targets.
Completion of follow up drill program as outlined above.
Completion of a revised resource estimate with the objective of significantly adding to the existing resource.
What do you see as the key risks and challenges facing your company at the moment and how are you overcoming these?
The key risk is undoubtedly the financing risk. Note that management took 20% of the last private placement completed in November 2019. The other key challenge is our ability to test a district scale opportunity with multiple targets.
In a sentence, what do you think makes your company such a compelling investment?
1. Management – excellent track record of discovery in Brazil over the last 15 years (5 gold discoveries) and the ability to raise capital during good times and bad (the CEO personally took over 10% of the last financing), and a record of selling companies (Peregrine Metals, Magellan Minerals, Peregrine Diamonds)
2. Capital Structure – 38.9M shares issued. Management owns 31%
3. Project – NI 43-101 compliant resources of 1Moz at Cuiu Cuiu (0.8Moz Inferred, 0.2Moz Indicated). Largest placer camp in Tapajos region of Brazil (site of world’s largest gold rush in history)
4. Upside – District scale. Numerous areas with historic drill intercepts incl. 39m @ 5.1g/t and 27m @ 6.9g/t gold which were not followed up
5. News flow – currently drill testing 9 different high grade targets; results from initial target incl 3.4m @ 36.9g/t gold