Monday, April 19th – 2:30pm BST
Leading in mining investment panel: Long-term mining investors provide their insight on the current commodities boom and share investment sentiment across the metals and mining universe.
- Will a broad commodity price upswing become a decade long supercycle?
- Attracting new capital at this time of plenty – views on generalist capital rotating back in significant volumes
- How could the industry address 10 years general underinvestment and resource replacement challenges? Are we be on the verge of significant M&A activity?
- Views on the energy transition and decarbonisation as driving themes
- ESG – potential breaks or accelerator of the commodities rally?
- Audience Q&A
Cailey Barker – Director, Natural Resources, Blackrock
Georges Lequime – Portfolio Manager, Amati Strategic Metals Fund
Lloyd Pengilly – CEO, Qora Capital
Julian Treger – CEO, Anglo Pacific