Nordic Nickel Limited engages in discovering, developing, and supplying nickel sulphides for the battery minerals. Its flagship project is the Pulju project, which comprises of one granted exploration license (EL), seven EL applications, and one exploration reservation ground in Finland. The company listed on ASX in Jun 2022.
– In partnership with local stakeholders, NNL will utilise modern exploration techniques on drill ready targets, intending to expand known mineralisation and ultimately develop traceable, sustainably sourced, low carbon, high purity, class 1 nickel sulphides and other battery minerals.
– NNL has raised AU$12,000,000 to commence the diamond drilling and geophysical exploration program.
– NNL offers attractive opportunities for growth over the short, medium and long term due to:
– Enormous growth in class 1 nickel demand forecast from electrification of
– Comprehensive drill ready exploration targets with impressive historic intersections;
– Supportive mining jurisdiction with first class partners in country;
– Early engagement with Finnish partners and local stakeholders based on the
commitment that the project must offer net benefits to the local municipality, to Finland
and to the global need for these critical metals;
– Experienced corporate and technical team.
Cash: AUD$12m (1 June 2022)
He Shin Kim – 11.84%
Robert Wrixon – 10.15%
Richard Gazal – 9.43%
Todd Ross – 2.08%
Lachlan Rutherford – 1.18%
Management Ownership – 12.23%
Todd Ross – Managing Director & CEO
– Over 23 years’ experience in finance, derivatives and corporate advisory within the Natural Resources sector.
– Former Managing Director and Head of Western Australia for BNP Paribas.
– Specialist in project and acquisition financings across range of commodities across multiple jurisdictions.
– Previous roles include Senior Positions at BNP Paribas, Westpac, Royal Bank of Canada, CBA and Oakvale Capital.
– Holds a Bachelor of Business from Edith Cowan University and a Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance & Investment from FINSIA.
We would like to introduce newly listed Nordic Nickel to the broader investment and analyst community.
01 Sept 2022 – JULIAN HANNA JOINS NORDIC NICKEL TECHNICAL TEAM
– Mr Hanna has over 35 years’ experience in nickel, copper and gold exploration,
project development and mining, including time exploring in Finland.
– An incentive package of 400,000 equity options in Nordic Nickel has been provided to Mr Hanna.
10 Aug 2022 – OUTSTANDING REGIONAL NICKEL POTENTIAL CONFIRMED AT PULJU PROJECT
– Recently acquired historic drilling data confirms the significant regional nickel sulphide prospectivity of the wider Pulju Project area.
– 54 historic shallow regional drill holes for 5,844m accessed from the GTK
(Geological Survey of Finland).
– Near-surface disseminated nickel sulphide mineralisation, similar to that drilled extensively at the Company’s Hotinvaara deposit, confirmed at multiple prospects throughout Pulju, demonstrating the significant regional endowment.
07 July 2022 – NORDIC DELIVERS MAIDEN 133.6Mt MINERAL RESOURCE –
– Maiden Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE) completed for Hotinvaara Prospect:
o Total MRE of 133.6Mt @ 0.21% Ni, 0.01% Co for 278,530t of contained Ni and 12,650t Co;
o Indicated Resource of 20.9Mt @ 0.22% Ni, for 46,540t of contained Ni;
o Inferred Resource of 112.7Mt @ 0.21% Ni, for 231,990t of contained Ni.
– The Hotinvaara deposit starts at surface, with 227,000t contained Ni metal (81% of total) within 250m of the surface.
– Significantly increased Exploration Target highlights potential for further substantial resource growth.
– Previously reported test work1 indicated 83-94% of total nickel is in sulphides, with excellent liberation characteristics.
– Maiden MRE demonstrates strong metal endowment within an extensive nickel rich system, a strong platform for upcoming exploration drilling program.