Mr. Langer is a successful public markets specialist with over 15 years of experience.
He started his career as an Investment Advisor with Canaccord Genuity, where he helped fund over 100 private and publicly listed companies including the IPOs for Endeavour Silver, Fortuna Silver, and Great Panther.
Most recently he was Co-Founder and Vice President of Prime Mining (TSXV) and Millennial Lithium (TSXV) where he handled Capital Markets for both companies. He is a founding Director of Reyna Silver Corp. (TSXV)
Mr. Liller has more than 40 years experience in exploration and mine development. Bachelor of Geology from Western State College in 1977.
He has served as an officer or director of public companies listed on TSX Venture Exchange, the TSX main board, and the American Stock Exchange including Prime Mining (TSXV), Genco Resources (TSX), Gammon Gold (TSX, AMEX), Mexgold Resources (TSXV) and, Oracle Mining (TSX).
Over the course of his career he has played a key role in the discovery and development of more than 11Moz Au and 600M oz Ag combined reserves and resources and securing over $300 million dollars in equity financings and $100 million dollars in debt financing.
Looking for new long term shareholders
• May 2022: Announced agreement to acquire 100% of the La Guitarra Silver-Gold project from First Majestic. The high-grade, permitted past-producing property includes a functional 500 t/d mill and over 15 km of untested structures. With this acquisition, First Majestic would become the largest shareholder of Sierra Madre. Closing of the acquisition is contingent on regulatory and shareholder approvals.
• June 2022: C$10M Private Placement – proceeds are intended for development of La Guitarra, engineering studies and general working capital.
• September 2022: Closed the first, $6.18M, tranche of the C$10M private placement.
• April 2022: Started maiden drilling at La Tigra: results to date hit shallow mineralization, within a 3.5-km long corridor of stacked vein and breccia structures.
• February 2022: Started Phase II, 16-hole core drill program at +2,600 ha Tepic project. The drilling tested areas adjacent to and outside of the historic resource estimates. All holes drilled at Tepic to date returned +75 g/t silver intercepts.
• November 2021: 12.8m of 1.57 g/t AuEq; incl 5.3M of 3.69 g/t AuEq (Trench Results at La Tigra)
Closing La Guitarra mine acquisition – pending regulatory and shareholder approvals.
Starting on three-pronged restart strategy for La Guitarra: district-scale exploration, completing a NI 43-101 resource report and advancing the tailings reprocessing opportunity at site
Phase 2 drill results from Tepic; Phase 1 drill results from La Tigra
Updated resource at Tepic; La Tigra district consolidation
Advancing La Guitarra towards production,
Building precious metals ounces at all projects
More property acquisitions (district consolidation)