Management Ownership – 8%
Steve Hanson – President and CEO
Over 28 years of finance and corporate development experience across four continents, has held executive (CEO), board and advisor positions for numerous private and public companies in mining, alternative energy, oil and gas sectors. He has been involved in a number of successful M&A transactions including exit strategies with major corporations.
Broaden institutional and retail exposure as company meets and delivers on key milestones and catalysts in 2023.
December 12, 2022 – ACME Lithium acquires 41,694 hectare Bailey Lake pegmatite discovery area in Saskatchewan, Canada.
January 11, 2023 – ACME Lithium Commences Drilling at Shatford Lake Lithium Project
January 19, 2023 – ACME Lithium Samples Highest Surface Lithium Values to date, at Fish Lake Valley, Nevada.
January 31, 2023 – ACME Lithium Commences Phase 2 Drill Program at Clayton Valley Lithium Brine Project
Feb 14, 2023 – ACME Lithium Commences Phase 2 Sampling Program at Fish Lake Valley, Nevada Utilizing Asterra’s Satellite based Technology
March 15, 2023 – ACME Lithium Extends Potential Lithium Zone, successfully reaching total depth of DH-1A to 1940ft at Clayton Valley Lithium Brine Project
March 21, 2023 – ACME Lithium Expands Project at Fish Lake Valley Securing Key land Position
Clayton Valley, Nevada:
– Phase 2 Drill program commenced January 2023 at ACME’s lithium brine discovery which includes test well and three exploration holes.
Fish Lake Valley, Nevada:
– Complete Phase 2 exploration program leading to lithium drill targets at Fish Lake Valley Nevada
Shatford Lake, Manitoba:
– Winter drilling program commenced January 2023 at Shatford Lake pegmatite project in Manitoba seeking to make discovery of lithium bearing spodumene.
6 Months :
– Complete Phase 2 drill program and pump test at Clayton Valley Nevada.
– Complete winter drilling at Shatford Lake in Manitoba where known pegmatite fields exist seeking to host lithium hosted spodumene.
– File permits for drill program at Fish Lake Valley lithium project
With drill success, work towards new discoveries, initial resource and a PEA, bring in a strategic industry partners, acquire accretive projects and sign joint ventures.
Exploration risk – careful and well planned geological, geophysical, and drilling work by experts in their field
Experienced team who have advanced projects around the world, right address for historical economically viable lithium brines next door, multiple projects to create value for shareholders, massive opportunity with growing demand for battery metals
Right Team, Right Address, Right Market