Thomson Resources is a diversified minerals explorer currently progressing a number of projects within Queensland and New South Wales with a focus on silver, gold and tin. The Company’s primary focus is its aggressive “New England Fold Belt Hub and Spoke” consolidation strategy in NSW and QLD border region.
Thomson is targeting, in aggregate, mineral inventory available to a central processing facility equating to around 100 million ounces of silver equivalent within the New England Fold Belt portfolio. Resource estimates published by previous operators demonstrates that the aggregate of those for these projects achieves that target. Thomson has been undertaking its own Mineral Resource Estimates for each of the projects in accordance with JORC 2012. With what Thomson has published to date it is well underway to achieving this target with a current combined MRE of 40.2 Moz silver equivalent for the Texas District and Conrad Project. The MRE for Webbs will issue in May 2022 with the Mt Carrington polymetallic MRE’s still to be published.
Silver Mines – 9.89%
Bacchus Resources – 4.32%
Citicorp Nominees – 1.78%
HSBC Custody Nominees – 1.78%
Whale Watch Holdings – 1.78%
David Williams – Executive Chairman
David Williams is an experienced executive, having been the managing director of Marmota Limited, a gold, copper and uranium explorer in SA, the former chairman of Lithex Resources Limited, a graphite and nickel explorer, and former president of Heathgate Resources Pty Ltd, the owner and operator of the Beverley uranium mine in South Australia. He also held the position of managing director of a number of ASX listed and unlisted companies in various sectors and brings over 20 years of experience in the energy and resource industry.
Exposure to new investors and to promote the Thomson story as the Company rapidly advances the New England Fold Belt Hub and Spoke Strategy. This will also build on the various meetings held in 121 Online conferences in October/November 2021.
6 April 2022 – Outstanding Silver and Base Metal Intersections and Positive Metallurgy from Webbs Silver Project
1 March 2022 – 19.5 Moz Silver Equivalent Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resource Estimate for the Texas Silver District
11 August 2021 – Thomson announces 20.7 moz silver equivalent indicated and inferred mineral resource estimate for conrad
• New Mineral Resource Estimate for Webbs Project
• Central Processing Pathway Study Stage 1 results
• Results from Lachlan Fold Belt Exploration program
• Refocus of Mt Carrington to polymetallic resources and fit into Hub and Spoke strategy
• Drilling of targets at Texas Silver District
• Drilling at Webbs
• Mt Carrington polymetallic Mineral Resource Estimates
• Centralised Processing Pathway Study Stage 2 results
• Commencement of Preliminary Feasibility Study (PFS)
• Maiden mineral resource estimate for Bygoo tin project
• Continued drilling at projects in New England Fold Belt Hub and Spoke
• Updated Mineral Resource Estimates for projects
• Continuation of PFS
• The variability of precious metals and commodity prices – blend of deposits and projects provide an ability to insulate to a degree from this
• Local communities’ views on mining – comprehensive ongoing community engagement commenced and will continue.
• Covid-19 – Difficulties in gaining access to skilled geoscientists and exploration equipment
• Thomson has successfully and strategically amassed a large minerals portfolio within our New England Fold Belt Hub and Spoke projects that are at various stages of development and size which is allowing us to transform these group of Projects into an economically viable development scenario via our centralised processing strategy, whereas, standalone each project would not work.
• The rapid speed in which we have been able to produce our own mineral resource estimates done to JORC 2012 with the New England Fold Belt with a target of 100 Moz of silver equivalent. Currently we are at 40.2 Moz of Silver equivalent with further Resource estimates to be issued.
• New England Fold Belt Hub and Spoke Strategy – Large precious (silver – gold), base and technology metal (silver, zinc, lead, copper, tin) resource hub that is focused on being developed and potentially centrally processed with restated resources building toward 100 million ounces of silver equivalent under the Thomson banner
• Able to leverage of previous operator multi-million dollar spends on exploration places Thomson well down the development pathway in a short period of time.
• Board and Management team highly experienced and demonstrated ability to deliver on these Hub & Spoke Strategies in a thorough and sustainable way