Thor Mining PLC is an exploration and development company with an exciting copper development project with resource estimates, and a gold project which has produced exciting early results. Thor also holds an advanced tungsten/molybdenum project ready for development.
Thor’s Directors are experienced in the mining and finance sectors. They are practised in: evaluating mining assets; raising funds on international capital markets; evaluating acquisition and investment prospects and the day to day management of public companies and mining operations.
Thor has projects in Australia in the Northern Territory, Western Australia, and South Australia. Thor also owns the Pilot Mountain tungsten project in Nevada USA, and uranium and vanadium exploration claims in Colorado and Utah.
Cash: AUD$2.8M (December 2021)
Barclays Bank PLC – 7.96%
HBOS Investment Fund Managers – 6.23%
Jarvis Securities PLC, Asset Management Arm – 5.38%
Michael Robert Billing – 3.27%
Artemis Resources Limited – 2.5%
Management ownership – 0.035%
Nicole Galloway Warland, Managing Director
Nicole has more than 25 years in mining & exploration in Australia, Eastern Europe & South America. Her experience spans from grass roots exploration to project evaluation to open cut & underground mining with a commodity focus of gold, copper/gold, nickel, uranium & lithium. Nicole is also a Director at Australian Institute of Geoscientists (AIG) and Non-Executive Director of EnviroCopper.
4 April 2022 – US Uranium and Vanadium Wedding Bell Project Update
Thor provides a significant update on the Company’s 100% owned Wedding Bell Project, located in the historic uranium-vanadium mining district within the Uravan mineral belt, southwest Colorado, USA.
– San Miguel County, Colorado has approved the proposed drilling at Rim Rock and Section 23 prospects, Wedding Bell Project
– Project is prospective for shallow ‘Saltwash’ type sandstone-hosted, high-grade uranium-vanadium mineralisation.
30 March 2022 – Lithium-Nickel-Gold Exploration Program Update
Thor provides an exploration update on field activities at the Company’s 100% owned Ragged Range Project, located in the Eastern Pilbara, Western Australia.
– Lithium: identified potential lithium-caesium-tantalum (LCT) pegmatites within the prospective 10km radius of the Split Rock Supersuite.
– Nickel: a high-powered Fixed Loop Electromagnetics (FLEM) ground geophysics survey scheduled mid-April 2022 over the nickel gossan located in the western portion of tenure.
– Gold: final preparations in place to commence the second phase of RC drilling at the Sterling Gold Prospect.
22 February 2022 – Project Advancement, Update on Alford East Copper-Gold Project, South Australia
• Significant intercepts including:
o 21AED001 32.9m @ 0.4% Cu and 0.31g/t Au from 81.5m (ASX:THR 31.8.21),
o 21AED002 59.9m @ 0.3% Cu from 21.9m (ASX:THR 31.8.21),
o 21AED003 32.4m @ 0.2% Cu from 15m,
o 21AED004 55.9m @ 0.53% Cu from 7m, including 11.7m @ 1.0%Cu from 17.3m including
5.7m @ 1.23% and 0.16g/t Au from 17.3
o 21AED005 72.7m @ 1.0% Cu and 0.19g/t Au from 6.3m, including 18.2m @ 2.0% Cu and 0.34g/t Au from 15.8m (ASX:THR 31.8.21)
Continue exploration and drilling at Ragged Range Resource upgrade at Alford East Project
Discovery success at Ragged Range Scoping Study/PFS at Alford East Project