QMines Limited (ASX:QML) is an Australian based copper and gold exploration and development company. The Company’s flagship project, Mt Chalmers, is located near Rockhampton in Queensland.
Mt Chalmers (100%) is a high-grade historic mine that produced 1.2Mt @ 3.6g/t Au, 2.0% Cu and 19g/t Ag between 1898-1982. Mt Chalmers has a Measured, Indicated and Inferred Resource of 11.86Mt @ 1.22% CuEq for 144,700t CuEq.
QMines recently executed an agreement to acquire 100% of the high-grade Develin Creek copper-zinc project which lies approximately 90km Northwest of Mt Chalmers. Develin Creek has an Indicated and Inferred resource of 4.9Mt @ 1.97% CuEq for 87,200t CuEq.
The combination of the two projects creates sufficient scale to commence a Pre-Feasibility Study assessing the potential for a stand-alone mining operation. Whilst compiling the PFS, due 1H-2024, the Company is continuing an aggressive exploration program providing shareholders with significant leverage to a growing Resource and exploration success.
Turkey Investments Pty Ltd – 14.2%
2Sausos Pty Ltd – 5.0%
McNeil Nominees Pty Limited – 4.8%
HSBC Custody Nominees (Australia) Limited – 3.7%
Hendo Family Superannuation Pty Ltd – 2.5%
Management Ownership – 20.9%
Mr Andrew Sparke – Managing Director
– Former Director of Alt Resources Ltd (ASX:ARS), Torian Resources Ltd (ASX:TNR) and Landstead Investors Pty Ltd, a UK based resources fund.
– Managing Director of Olive Capital, an Australian based boutique corporate advisory firm.
– Holds a Bachelor of Business (Marketing) a Masters in Finance and is a graduate member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD)
Increasing investor awareness of QMines Limited (ASX:QML) and outlining its near term pricing catalysts.
– Acquisition of high-grade Develin Creek copper project generates significant scale;
– Identification of 34 electromagnetic anomalies demonstrates exploration potential;
– Discovery at Artillery Road anomaly with intersection of Semi-Massive Sulphides; and
– Further high-grade drilling results at Mt Chalmers includes 67m @ 2.31% CuEq from 45m.
– Drilling results from Artillery Road discovery
– Commence drilling at Screamer
– Maiden Resource at Develin Creek
– Commence RC and diamond drilling at Develin Creek
– Drilling results from Develin Creek
– Metallurgical testwork at Develin Creek
– Drilling results from Screamer anomaly
– Delivery of a Pre-Feasibility Study
– Further drilling results testing new targets
– Commencement of a Bankable Feasibility Study
Raising further capital at attractive prices to continue our exploration and development initiatives.
1. Mount Chalmers is one of very few high-grade open pitable copper resources that is close to the coast and infrastructure;
2. QMines is one of the most active copper and gold explorers on the ASX with a significant drill program underway;
3. QMines is Australia’s first zero carbon copper and gold developer; and
4. The Company is executing its business plan with haste, with four resource upgrades delivered in 24 months of listing.
– Multiple near term pricing catalysts
– Scarcity of quality brownfields copper developers
– High-grade historic producer