Podium Minerals is planning to become Australia’s first platinum group metals (PGM producer. The significant scale and grade of the Parks Reef Resource provides Podium the opportunity to support an emerging and responsible Australian critical metals mining industry.
The Parks Reef 5E PGM Project is a 15km long platinum group metal deposit which also contains gold and base metal (Cu, Ni & Co) mineralisation. The orebody commences near surface and to date has been proven to continue to approximately 500m vertical depth, which remains open and shows consistency with near surface geology.
Kaolin Ct Pty Ltd – 3.91%
BNP Paribas Noms Pty Ltd – 3.96%
Chesapeake Capital Ltd – 3.66%
Kefco Nominees Pty Ltd – 3.64%
Original Resources Pyt Ltd – 3.17%
Management ownership – 14.46%
– 5E PGM drill results from Stage 10
– Deliver of significant updated PGM resource
– Update to Market on preferred processing route to market for PGM product
– Scoping Study commencement – preliminary design work
– Mining optimisation work (O/Cut & UG)
– Processing progress on precipitation (product) methods, results to inform smelters/refineries of results and products
The key risks is timely delivery of capital funding to support uninterrupted progress towards PFS, the path is well understood and management are looking at opportunities to streamline this funding and pathway to unlock greater value quicker in a path to construction
Processing PGMs in Australia has not previously been proven, whilst existing processes are understood globally and locally, test work is required to apply these to Australian PGM orebodies to maximise metal recovery and value. Podium is exploring 3 streams in parallel but have a preferred path being optimised for value and operability to improve confidence in the project