08:00 Registration opens and breakfast
09:20 121 Groups Day two welcoming remarks
09:30 Investment panel: Asia investment outlook
• What markets in Asia currently look attractive to investors?
• Exploring the best funding options for E&P companies across Asia
• What long term implications does the rise of renewable energy have for oil and gas investment in the region?
• Are we going to see shale take off in Asia? If so… where?
Michael Jones, Technical & Business Development Director, Fortune Oil
David Walker, Managing Director, Berlanga International
Jay Bhutani, Founder, Such Capital
10:00 Oil & Gas company CEO presentations
10:00 Whitebark Energy, David Messina, Managing Director
10:10 DGR Global, Nicholas Mather, Managing Director
10:20 Royal Energy, Tony Strasser, Executive Director
10:30 Investment panel: Debt finance
• Outlook for upstream debt finance
• Reserve based lending, convertibles,mezzanine finance; what options are available for E&P companies? And which option works best for you?
• How best to align the interests of the borrower and investor to ensure successful project outcomes?
• What is the current appetite of the big banks?
Ben Arnott, Managing Director, SGCIB
Ignatius Li, First Vice President, SMBC
Oil & Gas company CEO presentations
11:00 Conrad Petroleum, Miltos Xynogalas, Chairman & CEO
11:10 Timor Resources, Suellen Osborne, CEO
11:20 Morning networking and refreshments
11:40 China: M&A Overview and future outlook in the Oil & Gas industry in the China
An analysis of Chinese companies’ outbound investment, China’s domestic market and inbound investment
Steven Cheng, Director, Valuation Advisory Services, PwC
12:00 The Canada Outlook
A look at cash flows and investment opportunities in Canada
Adam Janikowski, Executive Director, CIBC
12:30 The economics of gas-to-power in Asia
• The economic switching point of coal versus gas in the Asian power sector
• What is the impact of increasing solar penetration on gas-to-power in Asia
• A look at the economic value of building LNG terminals across Asia
• Discussing the key issues behind the bottlenecking of gas-to-power in Asia
Liutong Zhang,Director, WaterRock Energy Economics
13:00 Closing remarks and networking lunch
16:00 121 Oil & Gas Hong Kong closing drinks