08:00 Registration and morning coffee
08:55 Welcome Remarks and Business Card Exchange
09:00 Headline Investor Panel: Energy Markets in focus – investment cycle and sentiment for an industry in transition
• Investor appetite for exposure to oil and gas amid energy evolution
• Evaluating the current macro and geopolitical picture: Trade wars, Sanctions, global growth forecasts, US Shale downturn?
• Should the sector feel vulnerable at current oil price? Will oversupply continue to impact progress?
• Rise of EVs – will they co-exist with oil?
Richard Hulf, Founder & CEO, BlueLake Energy
Tim Guinness, Founder & CIO, Guinness Global Energy Fund
Gervais Williams, Senior Executive Director, Miton Group
09:40 Sector Briefing: – Insight into the ‘double disruption’ affecting oil & gas as an industry
• What is an energy transition? The six forces of change that dictate a transition
• The effects of challenge by renewable energy systems to the oil & gas sector
Peter Tertzakian, Executive Director, Arc Energy Research Institute
10:10 Oil and Gas company CEO briefings
11:00 Morning refreshments
11:30 Private Equity Panel: How is private equity revitalising segments of the upstream oil & gas market?
• Private vs. public markets – How is private equity adding value, and moving E&P projects forward to production?
• Considering development risks, declining portfolios, and a competitive M&A market
• How do you determine the optimal investment time horizon in the current market?
Natalia Simakina, VP Investment and Portfolio Management, Kerogen Capital
Jay Bhutani, CEO, Such Capital
Jerome Halbout, Manager Partner, 4D Global Partners
12:10 Oil & Gas company CEO briefings
13:00 Networking Lunch
14:00 Sector briefing: The latest financing trends for upstream E&Ps
• M&A outlook – analysis of all oil and gas oil & gas acquisitions and diverstitures
• Performance on operating costs
• Capital flows and sentiment for oil and gas equities
Chris Wilson, Managing Partner, Evaluate Energy
14:30 Analyst Briefing: Highlighting the Success Stories in Equity Funding
Richard Hail, O&G advisor, SP Angel
Sam Wahab, Head of Oil & Gas, SP Angel
15:00 Oil & Gas CEO presentations
16:00 Analyst Briefing: What the Energy Transition Means for the Oil Sector
• Long-term demand outlook and key uncertainties for road fuels, marine fuels and petrochemical feedstocks
• Strategic response from the oil majors and templates for diversification
Daisy Maugouber, Oil Analyst, Bloomberg NEF
16:30 Gas Panel: Are gas projects getting financed fast enough to meet global demand?
• Where are the opportunities for growth in the gas market at present?
• How is the energy transition driving demand for gas?
• Domestic gas vs. export gas – how will networks for gas consumption continue to develop?
• Must explorers looking for growth beyond 2030 turn to gas?
Frederic Yeterian, Commercial Project Finance Manager, Philax International
Artyom Sitnikov, enior Banker, Natural Resources Team, EBRD
17:10 Networking Drinks Reception