08:00 Registration opens and breakfast
08:55 Welcome Remarks and Business Card Exchange
09:00 North Sea Investment Panel: Evaluating the revival of North Sea drilling and exploration
• Is enough capital returning to the region to see significant exploration success?
• What advantages might independents have over majors in maximising recovery from North Sea reserves?
Fraser James, Senior Geoscientist, Kerogen Capital
Xavier Venereau, Structuring & Investments,Head of Producers & Finance, BP
09:40 Analyst Briefing: Where deals are being made in the Farm-out market
• Overview of global high-impact drilling – key trends
• Exploration performance in the farm-out drilling space – 2018-2019
Vikesh Mistry, Senior Analyst, Westwood Global Energy
10:10 Oil & Gas CEO presentations
11:10 Financing Briefing Developments in the oil & gas funding market
• Credible alternatives to traditional debt and equity funding sources
Jan Lauberg, CEO FlowStream
11:30 Panel Discussion: Assessing the alternative financing structures available to upstream businesses
• What innovative financing structures and sources of funding are becoming more prevalent for upstream businesses?
• Examining the options from streaming, debt finance, mezzanine finance, Reserve Based Lending.
Jan Lauberg, CEO, FlowStream
Christian Coulter, Structuring & Investments, Mercuria
12:10 Oil & Gas CEO presentations
13:00 Networking Lunch
14:00 Africa Investment Panel: Is Africa still the greatest frontier for resource discovery
• How do investors look at opportunity versus risks in resource rich nations with plenty of above ground risks?Where have the success stories come from?
• Will they continue at the current oil price?
Nicholas Bonnefoy, SVP, Legal & Commercial, Stonechair Capital
14:40 Oil & Gas CEO presentations
15:10 Sector briefing: Outlook for a resurgent UKCS and the case for investment
• The long-term oil demand outlook
• Shedding light on how IMO2020 will impact the sector
Christophe Barret, Senior Oil Analyst, International Energy Agency
16:10 Closing Panel Session: The business case for integrating new technology
• Artificial intelligence – reducing costs and improve efficiences in the E&P sector?
• What impact can digitisation have on improving upstream businesses?
• How might cooperation between businesses be impacted by distributed ledger technologies or blockchain networks
16:50 Closing remarks and farewell drinks