08:00 Registration opens and breakfast
08:55 Welcome Remarks and Business Card Exchange
09:00 North Sea Investment Panel: Evaluating the revival of North Sea drilling and exploration
• Is enough capital returning to the region to see significant exploration success?
• What advantages might independents have over majors in maximising recovery from North Sea reserves?
Fraser James, Senior Geoscientist, Kerogen Capital
Xavier Venereau, Structuring & Investments,Head of Producers & Finance, BP
09:40 Analyst Briefing: Where deals are being made in the Farm-out market
• Overview of global high-impact drilling – key trends
• Exploration performance in the farm-out drilling space – 2018-2019
Vikesh Mistry, Senior Analyst, Westwood Global Energy
10:10 Oil & Gas CEO presentations
11:00 Morning Refreshments
11:30 Financing Briefing: Developments in the oil & gas funding market
• Changes in the traditional funding markets for oil & gas companies
• Credible alternatives to traditional debt and equity funding sources
12:00 Alternative Finance Panel: Assessing the alternative financing structures available to upstream businesses
• What innovative financing structures and sources of funding are becoming more prevalent for upstream businesses?
• Examining the options from streaming, debt finance, mezzanine finance, Reserve Based Lending.
Christian Coulter, Managing Director -Structuring & Investments, Mercuria Energy Trading
Kevin Price, Global Head, Reserve Based Lending, Societe Generale
Brian Kinane,CEO, Riverfort Capital
12:40 Oil & Gas CEO presentations
13:00 Networking Lunch
14:00 Africa Investment Panel: In a market with a growing energy deficit – what opportunities are there for upstream players?
• How might African projects for domestic use gain access to capital with increased competiton from the export market?
• Will Africa’s commercial and physical infrastructure develop to make robust and successful value chains?
Nicholas Bonnefoy, SVP, Legal & Commercial, Stonechair Capital
Damien Mauvais, Head, Oil & Gas, Standard Bank Group
14:40 Oil & Gas CEO presentations
15:10 Analyst Briefing: Oil & Gas market forecast through to 2025
• The long-term oil demand outlook
• Shedding light on how IMO2020 will impact the sector
Christophe Barret, Senior Oil Analyst, International Energy Agency
15:40 Closing Analyst Briefing: Oil & Gas Exploration – Aligning with a low carbon future
• What impact can digitisation have on improving upstream businesses?
16:20 Closing remarks and farewell drinks