• What is the current risk appetite for real estate investors?
• Chasing yields in an economically mature cycle
• Multi-family, senior housing, data centres, student accommodation, co-working spaces – what are the hottest sectors today, and what regions should investors be interested in?
• What should investors be looking for when evaluating a developer? And what should developers be doing to attract investors?
Chris Chow, Managing Director, LaSalle Investment Management
Colin Lau, Founder, Bei Capital
Greg Lapham, Managing Director, BlackRock
Eduard Wehry, Managing Director, PGIM
• Why are Data Centres continuing to grow in relevance?
• How can investors get involved with investing in Data Centres?
• What needs to be considered before investing into this alternative asset class
John Siu, Managing Director, Cushman & Wakefield
Eric Solberg, CEO, The EXS Capital Group,
• The outlook for REITs in a low yield environment
• Which sectors should investors be looking for highest yields?
• Assessing the performance of the Asian REIT market
• The outlook for property IPOs
• What should developers consider when going public?
Daniel Feldmann Associate Director, Real Estate Securities, Timbercreek Asset Management
Keith Wu, Chief Executive Officer, Henderson Sunlight Asset Management
• Which sectors and markets are attracting PE money?
• What should PE funds be looking for a prosperous investment?
• Strategies for generating the best returns
• Partnerships: how can investors and investees develop a mutually successful investment outcome?
Henry Lee, Managing Partner, Hendale Capital
Daniel Vovil, Co-Founder & President, Odyssey Capital Group
• Availability of debt finance in today’s investment environment
• Understanding the credit assessment criteria of key debt funding providers
• Assembling the right mix of lenders for a syndicated debt funding package
• Strategies to ensure the long-term finance support through to project completion