• Valuations, volumes and cap-rates… Where are we in the current real estate cycle?
• Sourcing capital in the face a tightening credit market; where to look?
• Core, core +, value add, opportunistic; where are the best returns to be found?
• Multifamily, senior care, student accommodation; what asset classes should investors be paying attention to?
• What is driving the co-living trend, affordability or millennial preferences?
• Given the unfamiliar nature of this asset class to traditional lenders, what opportunities does this provide to Hong Kong’s real estate investors?
• Co-living 2.0: examining opportunities to expand coliving concept to a more affluent demographic
• China, Hong Kong and beyond; which markets offer the best co-living opportunities?
Blake Olafson, Managing Partner, Asian Capital Real Estate
• What does Brexit mean for real estate investment from Hong Kong
• London calling; what is the outlook for the capital city and where should investors be looking for best returns?
• Chasing yields beyond the M25; a look at the opportunities across the rest of the country
• Opportunity knocks: what options are opening up in Ireland for Hong Kong money due to a Brexit?
Neill O’Brien, Managing Director, Guggenheim Investment Advisors
Frank Fan, Head of Asia, Euroterra Capital
• What makes the Japanese market so attractive to Hong Kong’s real estate investors?
• Outlook for the performance of J-Reits for 2019/2020
• 2020 Olympics, Rugby World Cup, Chinese tourism boom; an analysis of Japan’s tourism industry and what opportunities this opens for investors
• What do investors need to know before investing directly in a project in Japan?
Daniel Vovil, Co-Founder & President,Odyssey Capital Group
• An age of low interest rates and high volatility: How is the REIT market performing today?
• What are REITs doing to improve returns?
• Where are we finding the highest yields?
• Compare and contrast; how do Hong Kong’s REITs compare with its regional rivals?
Daniel Feldman, Director, Real Estate Securities,Timbercreek Asset Management
• Examining the opportunities for distressed asset investing in a tightening credit environment
• How best to source these assets and what to look fornbefore investing?
• How to determine the value of a distressed asset?
• Turnarounds and exits; strategies for a successful distressed asset investment
Benson Chan, Chief Investment Officer, Voyager Capital
• Core and more; locations and asset classes that are attracting Hong Kong money
• Where are we in the investment cycle after a period of protracted price falls?
• Examining the extent to which lower land prices are improving yields on build to rent
Edward Madden, Director, Forum Partners
Colin Bennett, Founder & Managing Director, Kaplink