• Valuations, volumes and cap-rates… Where are we in the current real estate cycle?
• Sourcing capital in the face a tightening credit market; where to look?
• Core, core +, value add, opportunistic; where are the best returns to be found?
• Multifamily, senior care, student accommodation; what asset classes should investors be paying attention to?
Stanley Chin, Group CEO & Principal,Treasure Capital Asia
Frank Marriott, Head of Regional Investment Advisory – Asia Pacific, Savills
10:00 Aristo Developers
10:20 Sobha LLC
10:30 CA Ventures
10:40 Instone Real Estate
10:50 Artistic Properties
• What is driving the co-living trend, affordability or millennial preferences?
• Given the unfamiliar nature of this asset class to traditional lenders, what opportunities does this provide to Hong Kong’s real estate investors?
• Co-living 2.0: examining opportunities to expand coliving concept to a more affluent demographic
• China, Hong Kong and beyond; which markets offer the best co-living opportunities?
Blake Olafson, Managing Partner, Asian Capital Real Estate
Steven Ivankovich, Chief Executive Officer, Atlas Residential
Joseph Chan, Managing Director, Gaw Capital
Ben Hall, Head of Investment, Q Investment Partners
• What does Brexit mean for real estate investment from Hong Kong
• London calling; what is the outlook for the capital city and where should investors be looking for best returns?
• Chasing yields beyond the M25; a look at the opportunities across the rest of the country
• Opportunity knocks: what options are opening up in Ireland for Hong Kong money due to a Brexit?
Neill O’Brien, Managing Director, Alvarium Investments
Frank Fan, Head of Asia, Euroterra Capital
Eugene Mak, Managing Principal, Rosebery Capital
12:30 Landstar Development Group
12:40 Sobha LLC
12:50 Instone Real Estate
• Core and more; locations and asset classes that are attracting Hong Kong money
• Where are we in the investment cycle after a period of protracted price falls?
• Examining the extent to which lower land prices are improving yields on build to rent
David Green-Morgan, Managing Director, Asia Pacific, Real Capital Analytics
Edward Madden, Director, Forum Partners
Colin Bennett, Founder & Managing Director, Kaplink
• Vietnam, The Philippines, Thailand, Singapore…. Which countries are attracting Hong Kong investor interest, and why?
• What opportunities does the US-China trade war open for investment within the region?
• Best practices for picking local partners; what must Hong Kong investors look for?
• Which asset classes offer up the best yields in the region?
Eric Solberg, CEO, The EXS Groups
Jonathan Umali, Director, Investment and Asset Management, Arch Capital
• An age of low interest rates and high volatility: How is the REIT market performing today?
• What are REITs doing to improve returns?
• Where are we finding the highest yields?
• Compare and contrast; how do Hong Kong’s REITs compare with its regional rivals?
Daniel Feldman, Director, Real Estate Securities, Timbercreek Asset Management
Christine Chan, Director (Investment), CIO (China), Link REIT
Derek Cheung, CEO, New Century Asset Management
Shannon Argetsinger, Managing Director, Bridger Strategic Intelligence
Kim Frisinger, Managing Director, Bridger Strategic Intelligence