• Thailand, Cambodia, The Philippines: Where is hot now in South East Asia?
• What are the macro-influences that will affect South East Asia’s property market?
• What is the best route to take when investing in the region?
• Residential, tourism, industrial; a closer look at the sectors expected to make the best return in Asia’s emerging markets
Jonathan Umali, Director, Investment and Asset Management, Arch Capital
Alex Sun, Director, Akasha Capital
Eric Solberg, CEO, The EXS Capital Group
• What is the current appetite for multi-family/co living?
• Where is this sector likely to grow?
• What are the best avenues for investors to get access to this market?
Joseph Chan, Managing Director, Gaw Capital
Stephen Chung, Managing Director, Zeppelin
Christine Lin,Co-Founder & CEO, Basel
Blake Olafson,Managing Partner, Asia Capital Real Estate
10:50 Campbell Developments
• What are the latest trends within Property Technology and what are investors getting excited about?
• Which areas of the real estate ecosystem are most ripe for disruption?
• What are the challenges facing the wider adoption of PropTech?
Bernie Devine, Regional Director, Yardi
Carrie Law, CEO & Director, Juwai.com
Mattan Lurie, Senior Investment Director, LKF Group
• Investment outlook for the Hong Kong real estate market
• Micro apartments, co-working spaces; what are the latest trends in the region?
• Beyond Central: Growing property hotspots across the SAR
• Repositioning from core to value-add in a high priced, relatively illiquid market
Jonathan Chau, Deputy Managing Director, Savills
Denis Ma, Head of Research, Jones Lang LaSalle