• Where should investors be looking beyond the gateway cities of Guangzhou and Shenzhen?
• What asset classes present the best yields?
• What opportunities do the mammoth infrastructure projects in the region open for Hong Kong investors?
• Taxation, legal policies, and risk mitigation across the region
Reed Hatcher, Head of Research, Hong Kong, Cushman & Wakefield
10:00 Arada Developments
10:10 Lead Real Estate Co.
10:20 CF Capital
10:30 Hathway Capital Group
10:40 Tayrona Capital Financial Group
10:50 Positive Investment Enterprise
• Where are Chinese investors putting their money overseas?
• Co-living, PBSA, senior care; what subsectors are bringing the best yields overseas?
• What implications does the Sino-US trade dispute have on Chinese appetite for overseas real estate?
Ray Lo, Group CMO, Juwai IQI
• What is the investment outlook for Hong Kong?
• West Kowloon, Kowloon East… where are the hot spots within the SAR?
• What asset classes are bringing the best returns?
• A look at the impact of government legislation on real estate investment?
• What opportunities does the US-Sino trade dispute offer Hong Kong?
Eric Lee, General Manager, LVGEM China
Stan Tang, Chairman,Stan Group
Johnson Cheng,President,Voyager Capital
• Toronto & Vancouver and the affordability crises; how should investors repositions themselves to benefit from the current market?
• Montreal, Halifax, Quebec City… Where can we find the best returns?
• Logistics, flexible working spaces, multifamily, which asset classes are looking hot now?
JD Lewis, Vice President Finance, Landstar Development Corporation
Christopher Yip, Managing Director, Mount Logan Capital
Randall Quinn, Executive Director, CIBC
• Why senior housing, and why now?
• Independent living units, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, and long-term care facilities; which offer the best returns?
• Examining the recession resilient nature of senior housing
• Understanding the changing needs and preferences of the senior housing user
David Faulkner, Managing Director, Colliers International
• Which countries and cities are offering the best returns?
• Valuations, expenses, cap rates: things to know when choosing a PBSH investment
• Examining the changing tastes and demands of higher quality from occupants
Eugene Mak,Managing Principal, Rosebery Capital
Ben Hall,Head of Investment, Q Investment Partners
Brian Hung,Senior Portfolio Manager,APG Asset Management
Emily Fell,Director Capital Markets Asia Pacific, Knight Frank
• What is the real estate investment outlook for the USA?
• Beyond the tier one cities; where else should investors be looking?
• Affordable housing, datacentres, warehousing…what opportunities are opening up for investors?
• US-Sino trade war: threat or opportunity?
Christine Lin, CEO, Basel Capital
Raphael Wu,Managing Partner, Mount Logan Capital
Sean Zasche, EVP Investor Relations, CA Ventures