• Where should investors be looking beyond the gateway cities of Guangzhou and Shenzhen?
• What asset classes present the best yields?
• What opportunities do the mammoth infrastructure projects in the region open for Hong Kong investors?
• Taxation, legal policies, and risk mitigation across the region
Reed Hatcher, Head of Research, Hong Kong, Cushman & Wakefield
• What is the investment outlook for Hong Kong?
• West Kowloon, Kowloon East… where are the hot spots within the SAR?
• What asset classes are bringing the best returns?
• A look at the impact of government legislation on real estate investment?
• What opportunities does the US-Sino trade dispute offer Hong Kong?
Eric Lee, General Manager, LVGEM China
Denis Ma, Head of Research,Jones Lang LaSalle
• Which countries and cities are offering the best returns?
• Valuations, expenses, cap rates: things to know when choosing a PBSH investment
• Examining the changing tastes and demands of higher quality from occupants
Eugene Mak,Managing Principal, Rosebery Capital
• Toronto & Vancouver and the affordability crises; how should investors repositions themselves to benefit from the current market?
• Montreal, Halifax, Quebec City… Where can we find the best returns?
• Logistics, flexible working spaces, multifamily, which asset classes are looking hot now?
• Why senior housing, and why now?
• Independent living units, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, and long-term care facilities; which offer the best returns?
• Examining the recession resilient nature of senior housing
• Understanding the changing needs and preferences of the senior housing user
David Faulkner, Managing Director,Colliers International
• What is the real estate investment outlook for the USA?
• Beyond the tier one cities; where else should investors be looking?
• Affordable housing, datacentres, warehousing…what opportunities are opening up for investors?
• US-Sino trade war: threat or opportunity?
Christine Lin, CEO,Basel Capital
• Why invest in warehousing as opposed to more traditional asset classes?
• Key success factors for logistics investing
• Opportunities for e-commerce driven value add in the logistics sector
Joseph Chan, Managing Director,Gaw Capital