• Continued demand and “longer for lower” interest rates: What is the outlook for real estate investment in this late stage of the cycle?
• Core, core +, opportunistic, debt: where are the best returns to be found in today’s climate?
• Singapore outbound: which countries are attracting Singaporean capital?
• The people centric approach to real estate: how can investors make the most of this and the circular economy?
• Logistics, co-living, PBSA, senior living: which developments are offering investors the best yields?
• What does the Coronavirus mean to investors? What can we learn from previous viral outbreaks?
Niel Thassim, Managing Director, Head of Asia Pacific, Brookfield Asset Management
Priyaranjan Kumar, Managing Director, Head of Singapore, Alvarium Investments
Min Chow Sai, Head of Investment Research, Asia Pac, Aberdeen Standard Investments
• Investing in senior housing: why this and why now?
• Assisted living, nursing homes, independent living: where can investors expect the best returns?
• What are the differing operating models available? And which ones are best to invest in?
• How best to overcome the cultural sensitivities surrounding senior housing across the region?
• What does the mature real estate cycle mean for investment in Core? is Core still regarded as a haven?
• What are the key structural changes fueling VA investment across the region?
• Which cities and locales are offering the best repositioning opportunities?
David Edwards, Portfolio Manager, Deutsche Asset Management
• What is driving the co-living trends: lack of affordable housing or millennial preference?
• Given the unfamiliar nature of this asset class to traditional lenders, what opportunities does co-living provide to Singapore’s investors?
• Co-living 2.0: examining the opportunities to expand the coliving concept to a more affluent demographic
• Which markets offer the best co-living opportunities?
• Asset light v asset heavy: what are the different approaches for co-living investment?
Ben Hall, Head of Investment,Q Investment Partners
Blake Olafson, Managing Partner, Asia Capital Real Estate
• What are the current trends that we are seeing for investment in the Lion City?
• Hong Kong capital relocating to Singapore: what types of projects is attracting this new capital?
• Discuss the performance of the office and retail sectors moving into 2020
• A look at how co-living and co-working is redefining space in Singapore
Joe Kwan, Managing Partner, Sakal Real Estate Partners
Chris Pilgrim,Senior Director, Investment Properties,CBRE
• What is investor sentiment for Hanoi and HCMC?
• Da Nang, Hue, Nha Trang: a look at the best ROI across the rest of the country
• How can investors best position themselves to capture Vietnam’s demographic window and rapid urbanisation?
• Manufacturing and logistics: how is Vietnam benefiting from the Sino-US trade war?
• Bangkok, Phuket, Chang Mai: where are the opportunities to be found in Thailand? How best to take advantage of the burgeoning senior living sector?
• A look at the rapid increase in both international and domestic tourism: where best to invest and what should investors take into account?
Christine Li,Head of Research, Southeast Asia, Cushman & Wakefield
Eric Solberg,CEO, The EXS Group
Jonathan Umali, Managing Director, Arch Capital
Blake Olafson, Managing Partner,Asia Capital Real Estate