• What is transaction activity telling us as we look ahead to 2021? What asset classes are the stand out performers?
• Tokyo, Singapore, Hong Kong… Where are we seeing transaction volumes increasing across APAC? Where should investors be looking to next?
• Cross border flows: Cross border flows: where are the most active outbound investors based?
Glyn Nelson,Head of Research, AEW
• Ho Chi Minh, Tokyo, the Middle East… Where will investors find the best hospitality plays?
• Geopolitics meets tourism: how should investors position themselves to benefit from redirected visitor flow?
• Capital markets, M&A, JVs: what is the best approach to investing in this sector?
• Sustainability, carbon footprint, modernised services: what do investors need to know about the latest trends in travel and tourism?
Stella Grant,Senior Manager, Hotels Asia Pacific, Savills
Bernard Ong, Regional Director, Asia, Tayrona Capital
Noel Neo, Co-Founder & CIO, K Hotel & Managing Partner, APREH
• Why invest in logistics as opposed to more traditional asset classes?
• Discussing the key success factors for logistics investing
• Which markets are delivering the best returns?
• “Logistics is the new retail”: to what extent is this true?
Devashish Gupta, Senior Director, ESR
Troy Shortell, Executive Director,CBRE Asia
• What makes the Japanese market so attractive to Singapore’s real estate investors?
• Examining the outlook for J-REITs for 2020/2021
• 2020 Olympics and the Chinese tourism boom: an analysis of Japan’s tourism industry and what opportunities this opens up for investors
• What do investors need to know before investing directly into a project in Japan?
Daniel Vovil, Co-Founder and President, Odyssey Capital
• Land supply constraints, improved public transportation, government policy: what are the most effective ways to deal with increasing house prices?
• How is the residential sector evolving to meet the demands of buyers? How can investors make the most out of this situation?
• Where are we seeing the afford-ability crises biting the hardest? Where are investors seeing opportunities?
• Which cities and locales are offering the best returns?
• Valuations, expenses, cap rates: things to know when choosing a PBSA investment?
• A look at the different operating models available for PBSA
• Examining the changing tastes and demands from occupants
Emily Relf, Director, Capital Markets, Knight Frank Asia Pacific
Ben Hall, Head of Investment, Q Investment Partners
Chris Werner, CEO, SafeGuard Real Estate Management
• What is the current outlook for the Australian real estate sector?
• Core and more: what types of projects are attracting Singaporean capital?
• Where are Australian transaction volumes this year? And where is overall pricing compared to last year?
• Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane: which tier 1 cities are offering the best returns for investors? And where can opportunities be found further afield?
• Assessing the impact of the Royal Commission on the investment landscape and what this means for investors
• To what extend are the bush fires impacting real estate investment?
David Green-Morgan, Managing Director, Real Capital Analytics
Lim King Song, CEO, Rockworth Capital Partners
Oliver Mahé,Partner, Redhill Capital Partners