• Where are we in the current tech investment lifecycle?
• Cryptocurrencies, smart cities, eSports, blockchain; where are investors putting their money, what are the latest trends, and where is the next bull market to be found?
• How does the APAC technology landscape compare to the rest of the world? Where is it leading, and where is it lagging?
• What do recent valuations and raisings tell us about the state of the market?
• Has “Bitcoin-mania” been a positive or a negative influence in the market?
Alyssa Aaron, Director of Investments, Nest Ventures
Melvin Chen, CEO & Founder, StarLake Capital
Michael Feldman, Managing Partner, Cukierman & Co.
Chibo Tang, Managing Director, Gobi Partners
09:30 Helios Wire, Scott Larsen
09:40 eyeSight Technologies
10:10 Ynvisible Interactive
Pindar Wong, Chief Architect, Belt and Road Blockchain Consortium
Terry Roberts, CEO & Founder, WhiteHawk
• Has 2018 seen the bursting of the Bitcoin bubble or the legitimisation of a volatile currency?
• The scalability of DLT: The path to Interoperability, increased energy usage and burgeoning amounts of data
• The implications of government intervention on the implementation of blockchain technology
Napoleon Biggs, Founder & Market Accelerator,Web Wednesday Ventures
John Fiorelli, Global Head of Advisory, Kenetic Capital
Liam Gilligan, Head of eXellerator Lab, Standard Chartered Bank
Adrian Lai, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Orichal Partners
Juwan Lee, Co-Founder and Director, The Blockchain Centre of Hong Kong
Zach Piester, Co-Founder, Chief Development Officer, Intreped Ventures
12:10 Bamboo Core
12:20 Human Protocol
• WealthTech, InsurTech, RegTech… What are the hottest trends in Fintech for 2018?
• Given recent security concerns, is blockchain fit for purpose within the highly regulated financial services sector?
• How best to marry the two fintech ideals of accessibility and security?
• How are regulators keeping up with this ever-changing tech landscape?
Andrew Work, Head Content Strategist, Asia Pacific, NexChange
Marco Arosti, Managing Partner, Phoenician Group
Melissa Guzy, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Arbor Ventures
Michael Lints, Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
James Savage, Founding Partner, demetr ventures
• The development of Baidu, Alibaba, Tencent and iFlyTek national team; what opportunities for growth does this present for investors?
• The best strategy for partnership with a Chinese tech major
• How are China’s tech majors faring in foreign markets against local competition and US rivals?
• The localisation of tech and best business models for Chinese consumers
Patrick Kirby, Director, TMT & Innovations, KPMG
Wayne Chu, Investment Partner, MindWorks Ventures
Cynthia Meng, Managing Partner, Credence Investment
Henry Tan, Co-Founder & General Partner, Qventure Partners
16:10 Truffle Capital
16:40 Affluent Medical
Jason Panyang, VP, Corporate Finance and Strategy, Horizon Robotics
Brad Barbera, Director of Innovation, The Good Food Institute