Joseph H.L Chan, JP, Under Secretary for Financial Services and the Treasury, The Government of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
• 5G, cybersecurity, wellness, autonomous driving, drones… What technologies are getting investors excited for 2019/2020?
• How will investment appetite in technology evolve over the next 12 months?
• Is the glut of cash in the region artificially inflating the valuations of tech projects? And what impact is this having on the investment ecosystem?
• Closer to home: What does recent investment activity tell us about Hong Kong’s investment community?
Francis Wong, Executive Director, Sumitomo Corporation Equity Asia
Collin Thompson, Co-founder and CEO, Intrepid Ventures
Ho-Yin Lee, Managing Director, TMT Investment Banking Group, Citi
10:00 Wedge Networks – Rob Fong, Chief Operating Officer & CFO
10:10 Kater Technologies – Scott Larson, CEO
10:20 Atlas City – Darren Oliveiro-Priestnall, CEO
• The Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area: What are the latest in the developments for this project? And how will it impact Hong Kong investors?
• A look at the capital flows across the region
• Comparing the bay areas: Capital available, work culture, and lifestyle
• Examining the potential for the GBA to become the paramount global tech centre
Maggie Lee, Head of Capital Markets Development, Hong Kong, KPMG
Atin Batra, Principal, Qventure Partners
Karen Lai, Executive Director, Lionrock Capital
Carman Chan, Founder and Managing Partner, Click Ventures
11:30 1414 Degrees – Kevin Moriarty, Executive Chairman
11:40 Nanotech Security Corp – Troy Bullock, President/CEO
11:50 Schrole Group Ltd. – Rob Graham, Managing Director
In conversation with
Chibo Tang, Partner, Gobi Partners
12:30 BTC Corporation Holdings – Domenic Carosa, Chairman
12:40 Matchmove Pay – Nisha Paramjothi, Senior Vice President, Head of Investments
12:50 Blue Hill Foundation – Israel Guerrero, PR
• Where are we seeing PRC investors making moves across the globe and what types of technology is attracting mainland money?
• Examining the potential blow-back of the Huawei controversies and what it could potentially mean for technology investment
• What are the opportunities for JVs with mainland Chinese investors?
• What acquisitions are the big Chinese tech companies looking to make?
Napoleon Biggs, Founder & Market Accelerator, Web Wednesday Ventures
Edan Lee, Managing Director, Olympus Capital
Benjamin Peng, Managing Director, Cukierman & Co
Meng Wu, Director, Finance – China,PCS
Pindar Wong, Chairman,VeriFi(Hong Kong) & Commissioner, Global Commission on Internet Governance
In conversation with
Douglas Gan, CEO and Co-Founder, GBCI