• What is getting investors excited in this space?
• What does the recent spate of M&A’s tell us about this industry?
• Digital Therapeutics: what does this mean for the pharmaceuticals industry?
• What do investors need to know before embarking on an opportunity within biopharma?
• Strategies to de-risk during the long investment lifecycle
Irene Chu, Head of New Economy and Life Sciences, KPMG
James Lumsdaine, Principal, KPMG
Brian Leedman, Non-Executive Chairman, NeuroScientific
Dr. Yingying Chen, Managing Director, GF Investments
10:00 ResApp Health – Tony Keating, CEO/Managing Director
10:10 Proteomics International – Richard Lipscombe, Managing Director
10:20 Neuroscientific Biopharmaceuticals – Matt Liddelow, CEO
Adam Janikowski, Executive Director,CIBC
• What essentials should an investor be looking for when choosing a growth opportunity?
• Exits: where and when?
• What can an investor do to contribute to the growth and scalability of a tech company?
• Assessing the availability of growth capital in the Greater Bay Area
Tony Tung, Senior Associate, Gobi Partners
Karen Lai, Executive Director, Lionrock Capital
12:00 Bio-Gene – Richard Jagger, Chief Executive Officer
12:10 Xiaoma Educational Technology – Evan Ng, Founder & CEO
12:20 MoneyBrain – RJ Choi, Chief Global Officer
Dr. Kevin Moriarty, Executive Chairman, 1414 Degrees
Tony Wong, Founder, Alaya Consulting
Alicia Garcia-Herrero, Chief Economist for Asia-Pacific, Natixis & Senior Research Fellow, Breugel