Fabrice Fischer, Founder & CEO, Blu Ltd
• Given the large developmental risks with smart cities, what are the best investment models available today?
• Can investment in smart cities be scaled up to an institutional level? If so, how best to alleviate the risks?
• Smart City governance: How to bring citizens onside for these intiatives?
• How does Hong Kong fare in the race to develop smart cities?
Atin Batra, Associate, Qventure Partner
Leo Chiu, Vice Chairman, Investment Committee, Smart City Consortium
Mike Mastroyiannis, Founder & Managing Partner, TenX2
Jason Panyang, VP, Corporate Finance and Strategy, Horizon Robotics
Napoleon Biggs, Founder & Market Accelerator, Web Wednesday Ventures Limited
10:10 AntiSense Therapeutics
10:20 AdAlta Sam Cobb
10:30 SECOS Group
• Hottest sector in biotech – Where is the money flowing?
• Gene editing: What investors should be looking for?
• How approvals and permitting needs to evolve to enable the commercial development of personalised medicines
• Generics and the pharma business model – How is regulation evolving to support both affordable medicines and the funding of new drug development?
Irene Chu, Head of New Economy and Life Sciences, KPMG China
Dr. Yingying Chen, Director, GF Investments
Rani Jarkas, Chairman, Cedrus Group
Sabrina Khan, CFO, Aptorum Group
Antoine Pau,Partner, Truffle Capital
11:40 Posture 360
• From augmented reality and AI enabled voice technology to nano-diagnostics; what are the hottest trends in 2018?
• What are the key liability and ethical considerations of entrusting health care decisions to artificial intelligence?
• What opportunities arise when HealthTech is coupled with edge computing and the IoT?
• Allaying privacy concerns in a world of patient centric healthcare and DNA profiling
Bosun Hau, Head of Global Healthcare, Sailing Capital
Cherry Lu, Founder & Managing Partner, Red Hill Capital
Dr. Jason Mann, Managing Director, ProMed Advisors
Furuzonfar Zehni, Senior Associate, Fresco Capital
14:10 Vault Intelligence
14:20 CV Check
14:30 Agent Select
Madrona Marcet, Director, Catalonia Trade & Investment Hong Kong
Petrina Tam, China Committee Vice Chairman, HKGCC
• Traditional education models have barely changed over the past century; why is the education sector now ripe for disruption?
• How can investors insure that new technology delivers more than just a gamified experience?
• Achieving the balance between consumer usability, educational value, and a sound business model
• Developing an educational tool that can be scaled up across APAC
Brad Barbera, Board of advisors, Strategic Innovation, Zia Learning
Anthony Chan, Chief Executive Officer, Isola Capital
Raj Shashtri, Partner, Kaizen Private Equity