Blue Hill Foundation is 24% co-owner of Blue Hill Mine, a mine 70 times the size of Monaco forecasted to have one of the largest copper reserves in Asia. Blue Hill Foundation will sell a limited co-ownership of the Mine via an STO, to bring the mine where it is today to international standards in order to place Blue Hill Mine into the Toronto Stock Market. Blue Hill Foundation is the gateway to Blue Hill Mining, asset backed by Blue Hill Mine and a peer to peer platform revolutionising the mining industry.
Kurt Becker – CEO
The Blue Hill Mining management team has over 152 years of combines experience in Mining and 46 in Banking. The CEO Kurt Becker, a PH.D. Economist, 20 year experience in finance and capital markets. Senior- Economist at Collineo Asset Management, Sal Oppenheimjr. & Cie KGaA, Hypo Public Finance Bank, Westfälishche Hypothekenbank that was the leading European Asset Manager in Structured Finance Products with 17 billion Euro (assets under management).
What is your rationale for attending 121 Tech Investment?
To introduce Blue Hill Foundation and to build up a network of agents in the Asian market.
What recent news would you like to highlight to investors attending?
Blue Hill Foundation already is 24% co-owner of Blue Hill Mine. Over 8 years of geological planning has gone into the “Blue Hill Mine”, with results indicating large volumes of Copper, Nickel, Cobalt, and Gold in a target area of less than 10% of the surface area. Additionally, more resources have been discovered on the remaining 90% of the surface area is currently being explored. Blue Hill Foundation will sell a limited number of tokens at a preferential price in order to bring the already performed works to international standards.
What are your key goals for the next 3, 6 and 12 months?
– Completion of the PRE-STO, BHF token sale at a preferential price.
– Purchase of additional 6% of Blue Hill Mine, completing the 30% co-ownership.
– Completion of drilling of phase 1 to international standards.
– Intention to be fully licensed under the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA).
– Launch of the official Blue Hill Mining-STO.
– Launch of the peer to peer service connecting mine-companies, smelters, logistic companies, banks and multinational companies. The platform enables direct trade, cutting out the middlemen and offer certified, ethically sourced and fair-trade raw materials and concentrates which is currently still ineffective and opaque in the traditional way.
– Exchange of the asset backed BHF token for the fully regulated BHM token. – Listing of the fully regulated asset backed token on the crypto exchanges.
What do you see as the key risks and challenges facing your company at the moment and how are you overcoming these?
The risks is in the proving of the total value of the resources within an surface area of an entire country the size of Lichtenstein in order to maximise the value for the stock market listing. Due to this vast surface area Blue Hill Foundation will make this in several phases, the first being the already identified surface area of 10%.
What do you think makes your company such a compelling investment?
First, of all that BHF tokens are asset backed by a co-ownership of the Blue Hill Mine. Secondly, according to an acceptable formula of 20% to 30% of the total Blue Hill Mine resources, the current market value, the tokens can potentially increase by a factor of 334 times (once the 8 years of geological works already performed are proven to international standards). From Q3-2022 onwards a buyback plan will be activated via a stock market listing once the underlying value of Blue Hill Mine will be equal to US$30 per token.