• Where are we in the current technology investment life-cycle?
• Cryptocurrencies, smart cities, eSports, blockchain; where are investors putting their money, what are the latest trends, and where is the next bull market to be found?
• How does the APAC technology landscape compare to the rest of the world? Where is it leading, and where is it lagging?
• What do recent valuations and raisings tell us about the state of the market?
• Beyond Bitcoin; where next for Blockchain?
Ryan Collins, Managing Director, MassMutual Ventures
Fernand Lendoye, Managing Partner, Aviva Ventures
Jeff Lin, Principal, iGlobe Partners
Julian Low, Partner & Chief Investment Officer, Vertex Ventures
Kian Woon Yap, Executive Director, CMIA
Wee Meng Thoo, Head of Investments, TMT Sector, Leonie Hill Capital
10:30 LBT Innovations
• What does recent investment activity tell us about Singapore’s tech investor appetite?
• What are the best types of funding available in Singapore?
• Government support, strong pool of talent, infrastructure support – what can be done to further develop Singapore’s investor community?
• Where in South East Asia are Singapore’s investors getting most excited about?
• Singapore and South East Asia – how can Singapore’s investors best capitalise on the regions growth?
Dan Chong, Managing Partner, Gobi Partners
Will Klippgen, Managing Partner, Cocoon Capital
Daren Tan, Managing Partner, Golden Equator Capital
Ronnie Wee, Founder and Managing Partner, IncuVest
11:40 Wedge Networks
12:00 Vault Intelligence
Aloysius Cheang, Board Director, and Executive Vice President, Asia Pacific, CSCSS
Frank Sliwka, COO Asia, ESL Asia
• Blockchain today: what are investors getting excited about?
• The scalability of DLT: The path to interoperability, increased energy usage and burgeoning amounts of data
• The implications of government intervention on the implementation of Blockchain technology
Brian Wee, Partner, 8capita
Melody He, Partner and Co-Founder, Spartan Group
Yi Ming Ng, Partner TRIVE
Collin Thompson, Co-Founder, Intrepid Ventures
14:40 Takor Group
14:50 Skyy Network
• WealthTech, InsurTech, RegTech, Social Payments… What are the hottest trends in Fintech moving into 2019?
• Given recent security concerns, is Blockchain fit for purpose within the highly regulated financial services sector?
• How best to marry the two fintech ideals of accessibility and security?
• How are regulators keeping up with this ever-changing technology landscape?
Hans de Back, Partner, Finch Capital
Jeremy Berger, Portfolio Director, Life.SREDA
Ben Cheah Associate Director, InnoVen Capital
Prakhar Singh, Vice President, Eight Roads
• Traditional education models have barely changed over the past century; why is the education sector now ripe for disruption?
• Online tutoring, online management systems, adaptive learning platforms; what sub-sectors are hottest now?
• What business models are most successful when scaling up EdTech?
Michele Daoud, Principal, Monk’s Hill Ventures
Raj Shastri, Partner, Kaizen Private Equity