• From energy to ocean garbage – which industry clusters are hot right now?
• APAC political landscape: How are regional governments reacting to the green revolution? Where are the bright spots?
• Where is Singapore on its journey to being a smart, green and liveable city?
David Wynne, President and CEO, Green Technology Asia
Tim Hill, Research Director, Eco-Business Research
Harry Huo, Director, Global919
10:00 Long Pipes
10:10 The Tech Project Group
• From augmented reality and AI enabled voice technology to nano-diagnostics; what should we look forward to in 2019?
• What are the key liability and ethical considerations of entrusting health care decisions to artificial intelligence?
• Allaying privacy concerns in a world of patient centric healthcare and DNA profilin
Rehan Khan, Founder, FirstPenguin Capital
Wai Chiew Chik, CEO, Heritas Capital Management
Michael Feldman, Managing Partner, Cukierman & Co.
Anvesh Ramineni, Managing Director, Southeast Asia, MassMutual Ventures
• What factors are driving up investment in the clean meats industry?
• Plant based produce to lab grown meats; what are the options available?
• Dairy industry, government legislation, consumers; what are the major obstacles facing the clean eating industry and how best to overcome them?
Eugene Wong, Founder & Managing Director, Sirius Venture Capital
Isabelle Decitre, Founder & CEO, ID Capital
12:10 Roll Call Solutions
Dr. Damian Tan, Managing Director, Vickers Venture Partners