1. If you register for an event or download an item of content on the 121 Group site (including all event sites and The Assay site), your personal information (including your name, job title, company’s name, telephone, fax and mobile numbers, postal and email address) is collected by 121 Group. We also collect personal information from you when you contact us (by email or otherwise).
2. All of the personal information described above will be stored on 121 Groups’ user database (unless you notify us that you no longer wish us to retain such information, in which case it will be deleted).
3. 121 Group will only use your personal information in order to contact you (for example by email, mail or telephone) for those purposes to which you have previously consented on the site. For example, if you register for an event, 121 Group will contact you regarding the event, and other relevant events and services which we deem meet your preferences. If you do not wish to receive information about 121 Groups’ products and services, please send us at email at firstname.lastname@example.org. 121 Group will also use the information which you provide in aggregate form (i.e. so that no individual users are identifiable) to determine demographic profiles and browsing patterns in order to:
– develop marketing profiles and assist strategic development;
– manage 121 Groups’ relationship with its sponsors and advertisers;
– enable site audits to be performed; and
– enable 121 Group to review, develop and improve the services which it offers.
4. 121 Group will share your personal information with the other members of its group. In supplying 121 Group with your personal information, you agree that 121 Group may transfer that information (to the extent that it is still held on our database at the relevant time) to a third party who acquires all or substantially all or 121 Groups’ assets or stock or our website services whether by merger, acquisition, reorganisation or otherwise. 121 Group will not otherwise disclose your personal information to any third parties.
5. As the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of that information worldwide. 121 Group will also share your personal information with members of its group which are located overseas. By registering on the 121 Group site and communicating with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of your personal information in this way.
7. 121 Group is committed to data security. 121 Group takes steps to guard against unauthorised access to the personal information of the users of its site. Although it makes every effort to create a secure environment for your personal information, 121 Group cannot guarantee the safety of any personal information which is transmitted to us on-line.
8. Your rights in relation to your Personal Data. You have the right to:
– Request a copy of the personal data that we keep about you, by making a request in writing to email@example.com. You can ask us to provide the data in a commonly used, machine readable format, and where we are able to; transmit this data to another organisation.
– Contact us if you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, to have that data corrected.
– Contact us to ask us to stop processing your data, or withdraw consent where we are relying on consent as the legal basis for any processing of your data.
-Contact us to request that we delete your personal data.
To lodge a complaint with the data protection authorities if you believe we have not complied with any applicable data protection law.
9. If you have any questions or concerns about 121 Groups’ use of your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org