• Investor preferences for this stage in the mining cycle
• Appetite, investment approaches and buying signals
• Where are we in the mining investment cycle – how can we best prepare for what’s to come?
Andrew Ballingal, Director, Founder, CEO, CIO & Fund Manager, Ballingal Investment Advisors
Andrew Ferguson, CEO, APAC Resources
Damian Pearson, Investment Director – Corporate Finance, EMR Capital
• Winners and losers across the commodities spectrum: Our panellists’ picks of the hottest and coldest metals and minerals in 2020
• Discussing the impact of the current geo-political environment on supply side opportunities
• Outlook on commodity demand trends – where do we see the market moving this year?
John Forwood, Chief Investment Officer, Lowell Resources Fund
Clyde Russell, Asia Commodities & Energy Columnist, Thomson Reuters
Sophie Spartalis, Senior Equity Analyst, Bank of
America Merrill Lynch
• Insight into the outlook on the commodities markets for the second half of the year
• China’s transition into the 14th Five Year Plan – What direction will China move in? Impact on commodities and prices
Ian Roper, General Manager, SMM Singapore