• Investors view on the macro influences defining the commodities cycle – US China trade wars, Asia’s output, inflationary pressured, Brexit
• Is strong synchronous global growth expected to continue? Is there enough capital flowing into the sector to sustain prosperous growth for metals and mining in 2019?
• With Inflationary pressures rising will commodities attract much needed generalist capital back to the sector?
• Access and availability of debt – are big banks gaining confidence in the industry again?
• Buy vs build – is now the time for major miners to ramp up investment or look to greater M&A?
Dušan Petković, Principal, Sprott Resource Lending Corporation
Neil Gregson, Portfolio Manager, JP Morgan Global Natural Resources Fund
Julian Treger, CEO and Executive Director, Anglo Pacific
Philip Clegg, Investment Manager, Orion Mine Finance
Stephanie Clement de Givry, Managing Director – Global Head Metals & Mining Finance, Societe Generale
Stephen Gill, Managing Partner, Pala Investment
10:00 Sébastien de Montessus, CEO & President, Endeavour Mining
10:10 Richard Young, President & CEO, Teranga Gold
10:20 John Welborn, MD & CEO,Resolute Mining
10:30 Archie Koimtsidis, CEO & MD, Cardinal Resources
10:40 Brett Richards, Chairman & CEO,Banro Corporation
10:50 Fortune Mojapelo, CEO, Bushveld Minerals
11:00 Wanda Cutler, Investor Relations,Nemaska Lithium
• Stock picking methodologies and company fundamentals – how are top investors tackling an ever-volatile mining industry?
• Where are portfolio managers seeing long term capital appreciation in the juniors?
• What are some of the value destructive actions from last up-cycle to be cautious of now?
• What are the stand out features a junior miner needs to attract funds?
• With pressing need to replace mined ounces, is early stage exploration back on investors radar?
Andrew Ferrier, Investment Director,Pacific Road Capital
Shoaib Vayej, Executive Director, Afena Capital
James Rattenbury, Senior Associate, Resource Capital Funds
Mandi Dungwa, Equity Analyst, Kagiso Asset Management
11:40 Paul Burton, Managing Director, TNG Ltd
11:50 Anthony Milewski, Chairman & CEO, Cobalt 27
12:00 Adrian Griffin, Managing Director, Lithium Australia
12:10 Tim Wither, CEO, Symbol Mining
12:20 Peter Johnston, Chairman, Jervois Mining
12:30 Bernie Pryor, CEO, Alufer Mining
12:40 Luke Graham, CEO & MD, Strandline Resources
12:50 Tim Carstens, Managing Director, Base Resources
14:00 Eira Thomas, President & CEO, Lucara Diamond
14:10 Clifford Elphick, CEO, Gem Diamonds
14:20 Dev Shetty, CEO, Fura Gems
14:30 Geoff Eyre, Chief Financial Officer, Avesoro Resources
14:40 Harry Anagnostaras-Adams, Managing Director, Kefi Minerals
14:50 Andre Boje, CEO, Minergy Coal
• Impacts of Winter cuts on metals and mining so far – has the economic cycle been squashed into summer months?
• Expectations for post CNY base and bulk metals performance – a strong comeback or flatter?
• SupplySide reforms 3 years on – Will domestic production cutbacks continue?
• ‘Belt and Road’ developments – Will China offshore significant metals and mining consumption across Asia?
• China’s key outbound investment horizon
Ian Roper, General Manager, SMM Singapore
15:40 Trevor Benson, Executive Chairman, Walkabout Resources
15:50 Brendan Borg, Managing Director, Celsius Resources
16:00 Anthony Viljoen, CEO, Afritin
16:10 Vincent Mascolo, CEO, IronRidge Resources
16:20 John de Vries, CEO & MD, Black Rock Mining
16:30 Jon Forster, MD & CEO, Cora Gold
16:40 Bradley Drabsch, Managing Director, Trek Metals
16:50 R. Michael Jones, President & CEO, Platinum Group Metals
• When will active and speculative money flow back into the gold sector? What will get shareholders excited again?
• Crating value in a precious metals portfolio – what attributes do gold and silver mining companies offer in terms of long term capital appreciation?
• Views on M&A – is greater activity what the market needs now and what conditions would help stimulate this?
Scott Mathieson, Corporate Finance, finnCap
Amanda van Dyke, Fund Manager, South River Asset Management
James Wallbank, Managing Partner, Ibaera Capital
Joachim Berlenbach, Investment Adviser, Earth Resource Investment Group