• US & China trade wars – How continued macro volatility is impacting the mining sector and trade prices.
• Are the juniors being priced out by the majors?
• Are miners adapting to technological disruption and are they positioned to meet ESG requirements?
Ethan Levine, Managing Director, Commonfund Capital
Carl Tricoli, Managing Director, Denham Capital
Doug Groh, Portfolio Manager, Tocqueville Asset Management
Philip Ho, Partner, Long State Investments
Ian Mitchell, Managing Director, Gowling WLG
09:50 Greg Lang, President & CEO, NOVAGOLD
10:00 Martino De Ciccio, VP Strategy & Investor Relations, Endeavour Mining
10:10 Jeffrey Pontius, CEO & President, Corvus Gold
10:20 William Dowes, CEO, Mkango Resources
10:30 James Gowans, Interim President & CEO, Trilogy Metals
10:40 Ari Sussman, CEO, Continental Gold
10:50 Dan Wilton, CEO, First Mining Gold
11:00 James Sinclair, Executive Chairman, Tanzanian Gold Corporation
< br \>
• Is the reality of consolidation coming into play for gold miners?
• What is next for gold prices? What role do interest rates and the USD fit into amongst gold purchasing habits?
• Positivity for silver prices? Consider supply, investment demand and industrial use.
Dale Jackson, Financial Markets Research, WABC Radio
Michael Denov, Chief Investment Officer, SBP Management
Ryan McIntyre, Portfolio Manager, Toqueville Asset Management
Chris Mancini, Research Analyst, Gabelli Gold Fund
Eric Caspersen, Portfolio Manager, Hawkes Point
11:50 Darren Blasutti, President & CEO, Americas Gold and Silver Corporation
12:00 Stephen Quin, President & CEO, Midas Gold
12:10 Milan Jerkovic, Executive Chairman, Blackham Resources
12:20 William Sheriff, Executive Chairman, Golden Predator Mining
12:30 Nicholas Brodie, CEO, Galane Gold
12:40 Steve Robertson, President & CEO, Sun Metals
12:50 Brian Wesson, President & CEO, Nordic Gold
< br \>
14:00 Gregg McCunn, CEO, Asanko Gold
14:10 Harry Anagnostaras-Adams, Managing Director, KEFI Minerals
14:20 Heye Daun, Founder & CEO, Osino Resources
14:30 Merlin Marr-Johnson, Executive Vice President, Global Atomic Corporation
14:40 Benjamin Cooper, CEO, Class 1 Nickel
14:50 Stephen Stares, President & CEO, Benton Resources
15:00 Howard Crosby, Executive Chairman, Desert Hawk Gold Corp
< br \>
• Has the mining sector been too reliant on equity markets as a source of funding? Will alternative sources of funding continue to gain ground during riskier times?
• Private equity’s enhanced role – providing debt, equity and streaming
• How are the debt-providers delivering on projects?
• Current geopolitical climate from the US– how is this affecting financing of mineral extraction companies?
• When is suitable to look at JVs, development financing institutions and state-backed funding?
Marcel De Groot, President & CEO, Pathway Capital
Jon Lamb, Portfolio Manager, Orion Resource Partners
Joe Archibald, Partner, Pandion Mine Finance
Patrick Chidley, Partner, 3ppb
15:50 Clynt Nauman, CEO, Alexco Resources Corporation
16:00 Rod McIllree, CEO, Bluejay Mining
16:10 Brad Langille, CEO, GoGold Resources
16:20 Alex Black, President & CEO, Rio2 Limited
16:30 Carlos Vicens, CFO,Neo Lithium
16:40 Bradley Rourke, President, Director & CEO, Scottie Resources Corp
16:50 Graham Harris, Chariman, Millennial Lithium
< br \>
• The path to successfully financing a discovery through to production
• Critical steps to improving share price
• Paths to exit – attracting a major minor
Joe Mazumdar, Economic Geologist/Analyst, Exploration Insights