• Current geopolitical climate from the US – how is this affecting financing of mineral extraction companies?
• Can streams and royalties be expected to continue to perform well in more positive market conditions?
• If global growth continues to fall quicker than expected, how confident are investors of management teams to genuinely deliver over the next 12 months?
• How can miners gain greater investor confidence through 2020 and beyond?
• Discovery outlook – are there enough high grade and
economically recoverable deposits out there?
• Silver outlook – how is silver performing relative to its stock price?
• Appetitie for palladium – is the metal overbought?
• With new energy demands driving the mining industry, will enough supply come online to keep up?
• A look across the value chain for battery metals investing
• How mindful should investors be of the changing battery mix?
Thank you and see you again at 121 New York in June 2020!