Leader’s in Mining Investment Panel: Discussing the Sentiment for Metals and Mining Projects Amid Differentiated Commodity Markets
Cailey Barker, Director – Natural Resources, Blackrock
Gervais Williams, Senior Executive Director & MD, Premier Miton Investors
Caroline Donally, Managing Partner, Denham Capital
- How are natural resource funds and financiers interpreting the big picture amid global pandemic fallout and looming recession?
- Views on effectiveness of government stimulus packages
- Could good industry discipline of the last five years help mining companies endure a prolonged bear market?
- How is the capital formation journey evolving for mining companies? Where is the risk capital likely to come from over this next decade? Are equities more attractive now for fund managers?
- Capital discipline versus growth – can miners focus on developing new projects while continuing to attract investors through cost of capital? What do investors want to see in terms of company activity?